Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elite PFL/MFL parts potential  (Read 1217 times)

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
Elite PFL/MFL parts potential
« on: 24 June 2016, 10:50:56 »

Off to see my mechanic mate who's going to help tweak some bodywork (the last 'straightening/fettling left over from the accident, touch wood!) and he's got an Elite PFL in. Not for long.

If you need anything be quick. Again, as per don't want to flout forum rules, can't offer anything for sale with price as I don't have the bits. Just off to view tonight, and my time is pretty much buggered, so the potential is there for any of you to come up to my neck of the woods and help yourself, I'he won't mind. But if I can, I'll get the parts off for you.

Let me know ASAP

All's I know is non-facelift 3.0 saloon with Bose. So I'm assuming that means MFL, leather (not surprisingly) carphone. Could be a dog, could be a minter. I imagine the potential for buying the whole car is there. It's to be treat as a non-runner, has been parked outside for I think 3 years, not moving.

:y
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
Re: Elite PFL/MFL parts potential
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2016, 14:46:43 »

Wasn't Serek after some cats?
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2016, 15:25:19 »

Ooooh, god point, yes! I remember seeing a post. Serek, PM me!  :)
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 June 2016, 16:49:01 »

Ooooh, god point, yes! I remember seeing a post. Serek, PM me!  :)

Or you could pm him ?  ;)
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 June 2016, 16:50:38 »

Done  :)

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2016, 13:07:56 »

Just a heads up, the Elite is now (at the time of typing) heading to the scrap yard in the sky.

It was a ropey old girl, in the 'homosexual gold' colour so loved on here. Shale interior, cambelt failure, so lots on the engine would be knackered. Plugwell swere full of oily water too. ouch.

The cats were aftermarket, and spoken for anyway, rotten underneath though reasonable arches etc (stood in a garden/field for years)

I had hoped to have more time on it, but sadly he was busy Fri, when I planned to go and get a list for you all of what was salvageable, but he was busy that evening. Sunday was the day he started to load it on the trailer. So it really was 'get what I can'

Glad to see there wasn't a great long list of wants when I logged into OOF today, that would have been horrible. Seems a shame that PFL parts, even an Elite are in such little demand.  :(

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.