Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2003 Vauxhall Omega 3.2i V6 MANUAL EST FSH £1995  (Read 2134 times)

Simon_Omega

2003 Vauxhall Omega 3.2i V6 MANUAL EST FSH £1995
« on: 02 July 2009, 23:52:08 »

2003 Vauxhall Omega 3.2i V6 Special
* MANUAL * MANUAL * MANUAL * MANUAL*
Full History, 2x A4 Printouts, 2x Cambelt Changes.
It retired at 99k then was a pool car for the service department for 2 years.
Just covered 103k now, with a full comprehensive service printout to verify the mileage as correct.
Mot due to expire Aug 09,  will add new one, giving it 13 Months MOT.

Roof had 2 extra aerials on it.  these will be removed, and the roof painted.
(or contact me quickly to save a small £ by leaving it as it is,  its not unsightly)

Interior, Very clean and tidy, new cd player and adaptor, only a couple of small 0.5mm screw marks, no different to a lease vehicle having a phone holder removed. (by gear stick pannel) rest of main dash is mint and un touched.

Exterior,  generaly in good solid condition, paintwork on roof to be replaced to conceal 2x aerials (which are currently still on there) The entire painted surfaces of the car will be flatted and mopped, hand polished and silver sealed. resulting in a glaring white high glaze finish.
obviously having done 103k and been with the police it will have a couple of marks here and there, but it has no more than a normal ex- lease car which the dealers sell.

£1995 fully refurbed, may do a very close deal i.e leave the roof, but put 6 months tax on her.

Please call 07590099977 ASAP if you want to reserve this car, as i have a waiting list of 4 people after these, but as usual couple of them arent in a financial position to do buy, so its on general sale!

Simon_Omega

Re: 2003 Vauxhall Omega 3.2i V6 MANUAL EST FSH £1995
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2009, 23:54:29 »

Please note these are library images, of an identical condition vehicle - and the one on sale is in the same if not better shape, and has a MANUAL gearstick and a clutch pedal!

KillerWatt

« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2009, 09:58:34 »

Please note these are library images, of an identical condition vehicle - and the one on sale is in the same if not better shape, and has a MANUAL gearstick and a clutch pedal!
Any reason why you haven't used images of the car that you are offering for sale?

Simon_Omega

« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2009, 15:41:32 »

it got put straight into my workshop lastnight at 10pm when i got home, its out now. and pictures are up later,

not going to paint the roof for the sake of 2 aerials. but will include a full mop and hand polish, and 6 months road tax for the buyer.

Simon_Omega

« Reply #4 on: 03 July 2009, 18:06:30 »

if an OOF member wants this, i will knock £200 off the asking price.
that will include road tax for 6 months, and a full mop.
(saving of £320 to the buyer).
i will retail it next week if no one comes forward.
have a good weekend all.
(pics of this estate will go online on sat afternoon all being well)

KillerWatt

« Reply #5 on: 05 July 2009, 22:47:55 »

I could be interested, but I'd like to see decent sized images of the actual car for sale...and I'd also like to know what's missing on the toy front.

Simon_Omega

« Reply #6 on: 06 July 2009, 11:56:12 »

images coming this afternoon.
its a 3.2 special.  you have xenons, mv6 suspension (two new rear shocks recently fitted), 16" alloy wheels 5 spoke, 4x brand new tires more or less.

218 bhp,  plus whatever is gained from the short ratio 5 speed MANUAL box fitted by special order as police use. beleive it has a police LSD but unsure.

inside, you do not get heated seats or cruise but cruise can be added cheaply as its fly by wire.
a popular upgrade is for people to install leather. but it comes with basic seats. although still very comfortable.

What else?
Inside you have cdr cd player, steering wheel control,
aircon and climate control and traction control
Electric front windows, electric height adjust on the seat,
16" alloys, front fogs, xenons with wash built into bumper, ash tray etc was already in place, original armrest is the usual facelift style, (not the modified police one that looks like the prefacelifts.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.