Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.2 Facelift Maybe for sale soon  (Read 1023 times)

chrisl_1960

• cambs
  • why didnt I get a V6
    • View Profile
2.2 Facelift Maybe for sale soon
« on: 03 February 2010, 20:25:23 »

I'm thinking of selling my 2000 (W) black 2.2 CD auto saloon, but only because I need an estate car, it's just out of MOT, but is taxed until end of April. general condition is very clean, but has the following needing doing for the MOT, front exhaust, yes the bits with the cats on, (I've been quoted £140) maybe needs handbrake pads, other bit's needing attention, the EML light occasionally comes on with "check automatic gearbox" message, Oil level seems ok,  There's slight vandal damage to the top of the bootlid,(some little darling wrote "Hi" with a key)  and there's a couple of scuffs on the back bumper, otherwise everything else works, and it's reliable. If I dont sell it now, I'll sort the few jobs and then sell with full MOT, but if anyone want's to take on a project thats to good to break, I'm open to offers. it's done just over 92000 miles, and I've had it since Nov 2008, If I didn't need an estate, I wouldn't dream of selling it as It's such a nice car to drive on a journey. I don't really have a price in mind, and I'm only testing the water so to speak, but if you're intersted, PM me.  Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.