Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing!!  (Read 5696 times)

STEMO

Re: Amazing!!
« Reply #15 on: 01 December 2019, 07:20:30 »

Has anyone actually been pestered by any of the parties yet ? I've had ONE scabby 6"x 9" leaflet through the door from the Labour party ( which will walk it here ) looks like the others aren't going to even bother  :(
I had a knock on the door from the Jehovas Witness party this lunchtime, nothing else.  :-\
Optimistic given the local demographic... ::)
White, working class.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • 2000 (W Reg.) 2.5 V6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 December 2019, 08:18:58 »

The tories are a shambles. But Liebour are even more so with Corbynski at the helm. Tories need to thank corbynski for not buggering off!

Hmmmm not far off. My vote is more against who I do NOT want as PM rather than who I do want.

I DO NOT want Corbyn, for so many reasons.

Ha ha me neither. Can’t stand the guy. The snowflakes love him. They’d learn if he got in. Like when all the students voted for Bliar based on his no tuition fee policy. And then... 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not the most intelligent of sorts. However the way I see it (folks can correct me if I’m wrong) people who want brexit will have to vote Tory cos there’s no other leave party. And it’s likely that the folk who want to remain will be split amongst liebour and the Lib Dem’s. Is this about right?
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 December 2019, 08:39:20 »

Labour are hitting out at Johnson/the Tories over the early release of the convicted terrorist who committed yesterdays attack in London.With Corbyns track record I don't see how they dare! I agree he shouldn't have been released early[shouldn't have been release at all]but for Labour to start pointing the finger is laughable.At least the police got the correct result this time.

Which news outlet was this on? On the contrary, JC has been condemned on every news outlet I could find for saying that terrorists "should not necessarily serve every day of their sentence" but they should be subject to "stronger supervision" when they are released. We'll see what comes out over the coming days, but the attacker's solicitor seems to be suggesting he asked for help with deradicalisation (sp?) While in prison but didn't get it.

On a side note, keeping anyone who's convicted of terror related offences locked up for life is impractical on cost grounds. You also create a massive future problem for yourself if there is ever a law change (always a possibility) and they are let out.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 December 2019, 09:49:35 »

Which is why the best option is to execute them when they are convicted.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 December 2019, 10:31:45 »

👍👍👍
RIP Paul Lovejoy

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 December 2019, 11:07:14 »

Ha ha me neither. Can’t stand the guy. The snowflakes love him.
Got one of those staying in the cottage with us now. Genuinely thinks there are enough rich people to pay for everything, and that a capitalist free market is evil. But likes the life of a capitalist free market society, as prefers Netflix to the BBC, and the latest and greatest gadgets and consoles.

Bless...

But there are a lot of people who will vote that way...
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #21 on: 01 December 2019, 11:28:57 »

Just like a fella I was talking to the other day. He's voting labour because they are the party of the worker. He has been unemployed for a good number of years and is pissed off with having to sign on and present the list of jobs he has applied for, for fear of sanctions if he doesn't.
So, what he really means is that he wants to remain unemployed, but doesn't want anyone bothering him about the fact. Those 'rich people' can pay his benefits, so he doesn't have to get his sorry arse out of bed.

Party of the non workers?  :-\

Webby the Bear

• Omega Queen
  • Northampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 December 2019, 12:35:01 »

I don’t get people moaning about capitalism. Surely anyone who’s against it should be dressed in a brown boiler suit; forget wearing jewellery. Forget Levi jeans. In fact forget everything that could possibly be construed as decadent. Anybody believing the commy way that isn’t in a brown boiler  suit is lying.
RIP Paul Lovejoy

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01 December 2019, 12:40:03 »

Absolutely right :y :y :y

The killers of Lee Rigby for instance, when it was beyond any legal doubts they had murdered the poor guy, should have been terminated immediately once convicted.

The best outcome though is what transpired on London Bridge.  No doubt about what the bastard had done, so once clearing the members of the public off of him, two lovely shots by the Arms Response Unit dispatched him without any further costs of a trial to reach the obvious conclusion, and the shit being let out again on licence after just a few years!  How I loved the sound of those shots and one broadcasted piece of footage that recorded the whole event without pausing before the dispatch :y :y :y

Maybe now things will change so that the public, and police officers, are not put at unnecessary risk, with things going around in legal circles, whilst mamby pamby liberal ideals in the UK's current legal system are followed that allows murders / terrorists who hate our way of life and are out to destroy it, to walk the streets again  Terminate them at the earliest possibility.  >:( ;)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01 December 2019, 21:28:58 »

Only sensible thing to do when wearing a suicide vest, fake or not, as the explosion blast radius means that you don't want to be near them, if its real.

I see Corbyn quickly deleted his tweet accusing the police of an execution. Par for the course for this vile specimen of humanity. >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01 December 2019, 23:21:50 »

Only sensible thing to do when wearing a suicide vest, fake or not, as the explosion blast radius means that you don't want to be near them, if its real.

I see Corbyn quickly deleted his tweet accusing the police of an execution. Par for the course for this vile specimen of humanity. >:(

Quite surprising that there haven't been more accusations of an execution from the lefties to be honest.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02 December 2019, 06:29:19 »

Absolutely right :y :y :y

The killers of Lee Rigby for instance, when it was beyond any legal doubts they had murdered the poor guy, should have been terminated immediately once convicted.

The best outcome though is what transpired on London Bridge.  No doubt about what the bastard had done, so once clearing the members of the public off of him, two lovely shots by the Arms Response Unit dispatched him without any further costs of a trial to reach the obvious conclusion, and the shit being let out again on licence after just a few years!  How I loved the sound of those shots and one broadcasted piece of footage that recorded the whole event without pausing before the dispatch :y :y :y

Maybe now things will change so that the public, and police officers, are not put at unnecessary risk, with things going around in legal circles, whilst mamby pamby liberal ideals in the UK's current legal system are followed that allows murders / terrorists who hate our way of life and are out to destroy it, to walk the streets again  Terminate them at the earliest possibility.  >:( ;)

The reason these people get released is because they don't listen to us officers that deal with them on a daily basis, instead they prefer to take notice of somebody with no life experiences but who possess a University Degree makes my blood boil .
« Last Edit: 02 December 2019, 06:31:52 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02 December 2019, 10:46:38 »

The London bridge terrorist was a personal friend of Anjam Choudary, ( Islamic extremist agitator for anyone who doesn't know) he even had his personal number in his phone.
Choudary is quite a fan of Corbyn and has spoke about him in glowing terms in recent years.That should be a good enough reason for any right minded person not to vote for Corbyn.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02 December 2019, 10:57:10 »

There is also the small matter that Corbyn should actually be expelled from the Labour party under its own rules.
https://order-order.com/2019/12/02/jeremy-corbyn-expelled-labour-party/

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02 December 2019, 11:28:48 »

Labour have just announced that they will cut rail fares by 33% in January if they win the election ! The Rainforest may be disappearing fast, but apparently the money forest is growing even faster.
This would surely involve enormous state subsidy of the rail industry. Don't the EU have laws against that kind of thing ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 17 queries.