Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Jockular Omegas.  (Read 34063 times)

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
Re: Jockular Omegas.
« Reply #60 on: 12 September 2006, 16:46:18 »

Hey Jim...that was me in the Carlton that was waving at you at the bottom of Ralston Rd today!! :).......just in case you were wondering who it was!! ;D
I thought that, I was driving to Coatbridge to see Kev and I said to him someone in a Carlton Estate just gave me a nod, and I think it was Monzaiain,
Cheers Mate
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Iain

« Reply #61 on: 12 September 2006, 23:15:00 »

;D good stuff!! nice to see the car out on the road, looks really nice..well done!
need to come see it properly sometime.....especially since your 2 mins away!!

Mine off road for now (hence the Carlton) Cat has gone and i reckon a broken piece is blown down the pipe and blocking it and causing it to choke it!! its got no power!! financial situation as bad as it is at the moment i cant afford to do anything with it right now!! :(
« Last Edit: 12 September 2006, 23:16:09 by Iain »

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #62 on: 13 September 2006, 09:42:22 »

;D good stuff!! nice to see the car out on the road, looks really nice..well done!

Mine off road for now (hence the Carlton) Cat has gone and i reckon a broken piece is blown down the pipe and blocking it and causing it to choke it!! its got no power!! financial situation as bad as it is at the moment i cant afford to do anything with it right now!! :(
No Problems I'm  Just behind the shop & hairdresser's, I'm on leave until next monday, I'm in most days.
« Last Edit: 13 September 2006, 15:26:38 by jim »
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 13 September 2006, 11:28:36 »

No Problems I'm at ** **** **** Just behind the shop & hairdresser's, I'm on leave until next monday, I'm in most days.
Cool, now we all know where to go and steal your pride and joy then, don't we?  ::)
« Last Edit: 13 September 2006, 11:29:21 by Kev »
OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

Iain

« Reply #64 on: 13 September 2006, 11:53:27 »

:o good point Kev!!

i know where you are Jim.......might be best to edit your post and clear your address from it!!

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #65 on: 13 September 2006, 15:28:12 »

i know where you are Jim.......might be best to edit your post and clear your address from it!!
I wasn't thinking [smiley=undecided.gif], I've changed it now. Cheers

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 13 September 2006, 17:08:48 »

I wasn't thinking [smiley=undecided.gif], I've changed it now. Cheers
Clever Boy.  ;)
OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #67 on: 16 September 2006, 10:26:26 »

very good point as there are some uncaptured car thieves in the area  >:(
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #68 on: 16 September 2006, 11:14:35 »

very good point as there are some uncaptured car thieves in the area  >:(

Point taken!!!!!!!! :'(

When are we going to have the next "Jockular Omega" meet, and going by the last one which was a disaster, I think it should be better organized with time and location clear to all and who's attending :)

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 16 September 2006, 12:56:12 »

didnt know there had been one yet - i missed that  :( mind you i forgot about this section of the forum

how many turned up ?
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #70 on: 16 September 2006, 17:37:02 »

didnt know there had been one yet - i missed that  :( mind you i forgot about this section of the forum

how many turned up ?

Just Me at 1800, and Monzian from Barrhead went at I think at about 1400.
We arranged it for a Sunday a few weeks ago at Strathy Park. Monzian said when he went there was a few Carlton's but left after 5 mins. When I went there was no one!!!.

So I would like to orgnize a meet that we could get maximum attendence from the scottish clan and have a BBQ and a laugh and show the cars, what do you think?

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 16 September 2006, 17:39:55 »

how many turned up ?

We arranged it for a Sunday a few weeks ago at Strathy Park. Monzian said when he went there was a few Carlton's but left after 5 mins. When I went there was no one!!!.

So I would like to orgnize a meet that we could get maximum attendence from the scottish clan and have a BBQ and a laugh and show the cars, what do you think?

yep sounds like a plan - my work is the problem - i am here now  >:( do we have any idea of numbers i know Kev was also into this.....

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #72 on: 16 September 2006, 17:48:01 »

how many turned up ?

yep sounds like a plan - my work is the problem - i am here now  >:( do we have any idea of numbers i know Kev was also into this.....
I'II start a new thread and see what intrest there is. Sound like a plan?

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 16 September 2006, 17:49:38 »

aye indeed - names down on the thread etc etc as long as its far enough in advance i should be okay.

Must keep a track of the thread this time too  ;)

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #74 on: 16 September 2006, 23:31:01 »

aye indeed - names down on the thread etc etc as long as its far enough in advance i should be okay.

Must keep a track of the thread this time too  ;)
Will do, Congratulations on becoming a GOD!!!, I'm not worthy!!, I'm not worthy!! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 16 September 2006, 23:31:38 by jim »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.