Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gremlins  (Read 1226 times)

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
gremlins
« on: 24 September 2018, 22:58:14 »

whilst on holiday in Crete the hotel we stayed in offered free wifi but it was a nightmare & hit & miss whether a connection could be obtained. my wife connected automatically to a greek network but mine never. on arriving home my phone would connect to the data but i wasn't able to do anything. it would ring but i wasn't able to answer nor call any body. apparently my sim card was kaput tho no explanation was given.  now i am receiving loads of emails from Germany. i also are having problems with my facebook a/c. ( i very rarely use it ) logging on is taking me to the American site, my profile tells me i live in Denver. trying to contact anybody has up to now been a futile task. probably because i am talking to a machine

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: gremlins
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2018, 23:38:28 »

Hope you havn't got any bank or credit card details saved on these devices?  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 September 2018, 15:14:22 »

Hello my is Teerrry and I help with the internet providerings. First I need to valididate the securityings. Mothers maddename? Birth of datings? and finally the credit card numberings.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

aaronjb

« Reply #3 on: 25 September 2018, 15:18:42 »

Hello my is Teerrry and I help with the internet providerings. First I need to valididate the securityings. Mothers maddename? Birth of datings? and finally the credit card numberings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXzUde5DMUo

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 September 2018, 18:41:14 »

Please be assured that as a poor Nigerian, I will spend the money that used to be in your bank account having much more fun than you would have done. :P :P :P
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 September 2018, 18:58:55 »

So Ray is worried that he has been hacked or worse and all you lot can do is take the piss!  >:(

Bastards!  :P  The lot of you!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #6 on: 25 September 2018, 19:19:27 »

So Ray is worried that he has been hacked or worse and all you lot can do is take the piss!  >:(

Anyone who connects to free hotel wifi in this country deserves all they get. Crete? Well.... 🤣🤣🤣

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 September 2018, 08:30:37 »

Personally it sounds like there is an issue with the phone it's self. Without even a make or model, it's difficult to help. BACKUP YOUR PHONES BEFORE CONTINUING. I say this because some Android devices will wipe certain data when a new SIM is installed. Now try you wifes SIM in your phone. If it works, it's your SIM. If not, then you've already got your backup, try a factory reset of the phone and try your SIM again. If it still doesn't work, you probably need to get your phone repaired or replaced. If it's the SIM it's easier, get another SIM for the same company, then google for the 'number porting' option for that provider. It takes a little while to swap over.

If all else fails, try paying your bill!  ;D
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.