Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3.5m Mini Endoscope (Inspection Camera) PC, Laptop, Android Phone £3  (Read 1722 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

3.5m Mini Endoscope (Inspection Camera) for PC, Laptop, Android or Tablet (OTG), Currently on Offer £3.05

Comes with USB Lead, Dim able LED Lights, 45 Degree Mirror, Magnet and Hook, currently on offer at Gearbest, Free Shipping from China.

Could be handy for the Car Tool Kit, or in the Trade drilling holes behind Panels, Brick etc, lots of uses, just dont blame me if you get stuck up your Jacksie or something.   ;D

Use CODE 1111ENDOUK on check out, Video Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvWIp5vtsEU

Gearbest here - https://www.gearbest.com/microscopes-endoscope/pp_229387.html?wid=21&utm_source=tt_de

« Last Edit: 12 November 2017, 14:33:49 by zirk »

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile

I've had one for a while, and it has issues. Picture quality is poor, and it kills the devices battery.

But for £3, those are trivial considering the grief it could save.

neil74

• Intermediate Member
  • newport
    • 2.6 elite estate.
    • View Profile

I bought one of the aldi ones they had for sale a little while back which has the monitor in the handset. and it seems ok at the moment but I suppose time will tell whether it lasts.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile

I bought one of the aldi ones they had for sale a little while back which has the monitor in the handset. and it seems ok at the moment but I suppose time will tell whether it lasts.

I have one of those too(although I bought it from Rally Design); we use it all the time at work for inspecting inside wings and other inaccessible places. That was £40, and has paid for itself really quickly. I would now spend the extra, and buy one that records images to a memory card.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

I've had one for a while, and it has issues. Picture quality is poor, and it kills the devices battery.

Exactly, you'd struggle to buy a Pint for that price  ;)

By the way Nick, probably find the Battery drain on the Phone is down to the App not shut down correctly, so just manually close the App in your App Settings etc.  :y

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile

Exactly, you'd struggle to buy a Pint for that price  ;)

By the way Nick, probably find the Battery drain on the Phone is down to the App not shut down correctly, so just manually close the App in your App Settings etc.  :y

I do that when I've finished with it, but if it's actually on for more than a few minutes(which it tends to be when you actually use it for a job rather than checking how much dust is under the bed) the battery charge drops really quickly.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

For the money, obviously I wouldn't expect miracles, but it may prove a simple, useful addition for something that you will use quite infrequently.

I too have the Lidl one, which I think is pretty good.  It has LEDs in the end, so it can illuminate dark places, and head small enough to go almost anywhere.  Actually, I'm on my second one, as the first one didn't survive the explosion...  ...or if it did, I haven't found it yet.
Grumpy old man

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile

it will have a 3yr guarantee.  :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile

I bought a cheap Chinese endoscope USB thingy from ebay when I thought I dropped something in an inlet port on my 530d.

For the sake of about 5 quid, I was thrilled with it. It obviously wasn't crystal clear, but good enough for what I needed, and has come in useful several times since :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.