Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: All this gay marriage stuff  (Read 1631 times)

The Sheriff

All this gay marriage stuff
« on: 23 May 2015, 22:09:32 »

Been on the telly all night. The Irish have voted in favour of it. Last week it was a naughty baker who wouldn't bake a gay cake.
I feel a bit left out me. :(

The Sheriff

Re: All this gay marriage stuff
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2015, 22:10:54 »

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH. PETER EFFING TATCHELL IS ON MY TELLYBOX   >:(

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2015, 22:13:06 »

Has Daft pink heard the news?

The Sheriff

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2015, 22:14:03 »

Haven't heard from him. Apparently he's in Ireland.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2015, 22:38:08 »

Haven't heard from him. Apparently he's in Ireland.

Aw mate. Sorry to hear that. :(

05omegav6

« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2015, 02:06:32 »

Not being that way inclined I don't really have an opinion on the subject, but anything that might bring narrow minded, onanistic biggots religion controlled governance kicking and screaming into the real 21st century gets my approval...

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2015, 03:49:55 »

Putting my economics hat on, the more inclusive a society is so the maximum number of people have the opportunity to reach their peak economic output, the monetary richer a society and the more comfortable it is for everybody.

So, I'm against discrimination from that point of view. Now what is good for long term good of a society is a completely different question and this a multi-faceted one, but one fundamental is that contraception is too effective in Western society and we are declining in number where we aren't breeding enough, now gay families also have children, so this benefits society, so you can't blame this. IMO we are here because our parent made sacrifices to have and bring us up and our duty is to do the same, with the caveat, that this is also a personal choice

The libertarian in me says let people live their live so they are happy with the minimum of laws and political interference, so as long as it is legal and not to the detriment of those immediately around us, who are we to dictate how other people live their lives?

Many questions leading to questions and no easy answers here (philosophy is asking impossible questions leading to improbable answers), so what do you think?
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2015, 03:52:18 »

Rumour mill: STMO wants to know is Chris Gixer has any Liverpudlian in him, if not would he like a small amount? :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

05omegav6

« Reply #8 on: 24 May 2015, 07:15:57 »

Not being that way inclined I don't really have an opinion on the subject, but anything that might bring narrow minded, onanistic biggots religion controlled governance kicking and screaming into the real 21st century gets my approval...
Edited for setting rather than content...

To add, an interesting public result from a country whose government would rather murder critically ill pregnant women than abort a foetus to save the mother :-X

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 May 2015, 07:59:46 »

Putting my economics hat on, the more inclusive a society is so the maximum number of people have the opportunity to reach their peak economic output, the monetary richer a society and the more comfortable it is for everybody.

So, I'm against discrimination from that point of view. Now what is good for long term good of a society is a completely different question and this a multi-faceted one, but one fundamental is that contraception is too effective in Western society and we are declining in number where we aren't breeding enough, now gay families also have children, so this benefits society, so you can't blame this. IMO we are here because our parent made sacrifices to have and bring us up and our duty is to do the same, with the caveat, that this is also a personal choice

The libertarian in me says let people live their live so they are happy with the minimum of laws and political interference, so as long as it is legal and not to the detriment of those immediately around us, who are we to dictate how other people live their lives?

Many questions leading to questions and no easy answers here (philosophy is asking impossible questions leading to improbable answers), so what do you think?

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 May 2015, 08:05:33 »

and we are declining in number where we aren't breeding enough

Don't worry about the UK's declining population, Rods2, it is being boosted by immigration on the one hand and teenaged girls who seee getting pregnant and living off state benefits (pramfaces) as a good career move on the other hand. Not a good economic stratagy, though, for the rest of us who have to pay for them.....

Ron.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 May 2015, 09:04:46 »

Rumour mill: STMO wants to know is Chris Gixer has any Liverpudlian in him, if not would he like a small amount? :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D no Chrisgixer would not. Chrisgixer is also deeply concerned at the apparent break down in Steves relationship with Daz (Daft Pink)  as Chrisgixer knows Esta will be back and insesantly pestering him. AGAIN. There goes my piece and quiet.  :'(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 May 2015, 11:26:47 »

Marraige is the union between a man and a woman.

Just my opinion, you understand.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 May 2015, 11:34:31 »

Two young blonde big-titted  women getting hitched seems more natural than then two men getting spliced.

Again......merely my 'ever so 'umble' opinion. :)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24 May 2015, 19:49:56 »

Marraige is the union between a man and a woman.

Just my opinion, you understand.
+1, i also consider myself NON homophobic.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.