Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seasons End.  (Read 1283 times)

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
Seasons End.
« on: 24 May 2015, 07:39:20 »

Of to Villa park today to witness the end of yet another frustrating season, and then next week Wembley. Thanks fellas STMO, CHRISGIXER, ESSEX BIG AL, and others for your never ending banter. Enjoy your final game.  :y
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

The Sheriff

Re: Seasons End.
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2015, 07:49:20 »

Cricket and tennis and F1 for the next couple of months. Next season I'm going to support Manchester United, a fine team of players and, being resident in Yorkshire, I live closer to Manchester than most of their supporters.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2015, 09:10:49 »

Cancelling sky sports is always a sad end. See you all next seasons for more Liverpool befuddlement. ...and Villa disappointment. ....and a Utd side sacking strikers as they continue to completely refuse to cross the ball into the box to service them, no doubt.

Chelsea will win again. terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired.

Anywat. It's been pleasure gentlemen. :y
« Last Edit: 24 May 2015, 09:13:54 by chrisgixer »

powerslinky

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2015, 13:09:57 »

Cancelling sky sports is always a sad end. See you all next seasons for more Liverpool befuddlement. ...and Villa disappointment. ....and a Utd side sacking strikers as they continue to completely refuse to cross the ball into the box to service them, no doubt.

Agreed . . . . we've had some  good banter & slaggin'  off between us lot  this past season   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't know what my lot will perform like  next season though . Things are not at all rosy at Anfield  :'( :'(

But won't desert a sinking ship  . . . & mid table looks as about as good as it will get :'( :'(

On the upside , quite an excitable late afternoon yesterday at Wembley with good old 'Saffend, may even have a look at them next season  :o :o :o

As for today though I'm gonna  take Big Sam & the 'Ammers to stuff it right up Mike Ashley & the Geordies as a pay back  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Sheriff

« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2015, 15:41:59 »

Stoke 4 Liverpool 0. Dickheads  ;D

The Sheriff

« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2015, 15:45:03 »

Make that 5.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2015, 15:57:12 »

5? Oh come on, where's the pride. ::)

;D

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2015, 17:39:05 »

:-X
Omegatitis

powerslinky

« Reply #8 on: 24 May 2015, 18:11:19 »

Agreed . . . . we've had some  good banter & slaggin'  off between us lot  this past season   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Don't know what my lot will perform like  next season though . Things are not at all rosy at Anfield  :'( :'(

But won't desert a sinking ship . . . & mid table looks as about as good as it will get :'( :'(

On the upside , quite an excitable late afternoon yesterday at Wembley with good old 'Saffend, may even have a look at them next season  :o :o :o

As for today though I'm gonna  take Big Sam & the 'Ammers to stuff it right up Mike Ashley & the Geordies as a pay back  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Having a serious re think on that now  . . .  6 -1    FFS    no pride  . . . feel sad for Stevie G  . . .  nuff said :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gixer must be pi**in'  himself  ::) ::)   

The Sheriff

« Reply #9 on: 24 May 2015, 19:32:46 »

But won't desert a sinking ship . . . & mid table looks as about as good as it will get :'( :'(

Having a serious re think on that now  . . .  6 -1    FFS    no pride  . . . feel sad for Stevie G  . . .  nuff said :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gixer must be pi**in'  himself  ::) ::)
It's his age.

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 May 2015, 23:29:38 »

Mmmmmno not funny. It's gone beyond that really. Just sad.

(Snigger) ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 May 2015, 03:34:19 »

Now they buying season is open, I'm looking forward to the Liverpool scouting committee selecting another useless set of players for Brendan Rodgers. I will be on our best behaviour and we will not take the p at all next season, oh no. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For Liverpool in their last match of the season it was more like a rugby than a football score. ::) ::) ::)

If you kill yourself it is suicide.
If you kill somebody else it is homicide.
If you haven't won the Premiership for 20+ years it is Merseyside. ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 May 2015, 10:44:37 »

Well a great day was had even if the result was disappointing, one thinks many had an eye on next week. Looking around some strange results came through gobsmacked at the bin dippers going down 6.1. Think if I was Rodgers I would go before I am pushed. And then there was West Spam loosing at Newcastle bit questionable that result given the board at the spammers told big Sam before the game you wont be around next year. Wonder how that team talk went do your best lads because I don't give a shite all my love Sam.

Anyway we kept our prem status under Sir Tim and here's hoping some decent summer buys ensures that we don't go through another nail biter of a relegation battle. Look forward to more lengthy banter next season lads so until then enjoy your summers.
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 May 2015, 11:16:34 »

Now they buying season is open, I'm looking forward to the Liverpool scouting committee selecting another useless set of players for Brendan Rodgers. I will be on our best behaviour and we will not take the p at all next season, oh no. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For Liverpool in their last match of the season it was more like a rugby than a football score. ::) ::) ::)

If you kill yourself it is suicide.
If you kill somebody else it is homicide.
If you haven't won the Premiership for 20+ years it is Merseyside. ;D ;D ;D

1990.....I think.

I remember the two big teams in the old first division being Leeds United and Liverpool.

Such along time ago now. ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.