Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloomin kids!  (Read 2112 times)

dudester32

• dundee
    • View Profile
Bloomin kids!
« on: 17 July 2006, 21:14:51 »

have had the car a very short time, in that time the local kids ( i assume anyway ) have scratched my lovley paint work, three attempts that scratched the lacquer and the fourth attempt through the paint work  >:(

i left for work this morning and noticed that the roof had a small dent in it, this on top of the couple of car park dents some idiot must have done at tesco's, the scratches and roof dent only came about because i washed the car and had it looking real good, little s**ts cant see anything looking nice without having to destroy it. Might as well leave it dirty doesnt seem to gain so much attention :(

They can consider themselves lucky i didnt see them, one thing that makes my blood boil is wanton destruction of other people's hard worked for property, through mindless vandalisam* and jealousy.

STMO123

Re: Bloomin kids!
« Reply #1 on: 17 July 2006, 21:21:07 »

My heart goes out to you mate, I had similar problems when i lived in a different area. The really annoying thing is that, even though we say we'll kill the little b******s if we catch them, we know there is very little we can do about it. Dont let it get you down :)

PH140

• Altrincham Cheshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2006, 13:35:38 »

I know where you are coming from
i currently have a nice scrape on my passenager side front door from a darling little %^&$'s bike brake leaver
but of course parents defended there little one and no one saw them do it.
the fact they were the only one on a bike any it was not there before makes no differance
been quoted £150 to sort ................
« Last Edit: 18 July 2006, 13:36:31 by PH140 »

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2006, 13:38:51 »

Probably one of the reasons Id be reluctant to buy a brand new car

It's not just kids and vandals either. My ex missus phoned me up in tears the other day to say that a van that was reversing out of the road opposite had just banged into the back of her car and done loads of damage (in the region of £1500.00!!) and fcucked off before she could get out of the house and get his reg No. - b*****rds >:(
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

x25xe

• Hayes, Middlesex
  • Avater removed due to size
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 July 2006, 08:57:39 »

Sorry to hear about this mate.  Things like this are just typical of the general wanten destruction that most youngsters seem to think is acceptable these days.  No doubt they were wearing either baseball caps or hoods at the time.......................(not meaning to tar everyone with the same brush of course).

As you may have guessed things like this annoy me no end.

I hope that you can touch it in without too much bother.
1998 2.5 V6 Omega CDX, Leather and Electric Pack!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.