Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A strong price.  (Read 3096 times)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
Re: A strong price.
« Reply #1 on: 04 July 2015, 22:39:10 »

Check the for sale section.  ;)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2015, 22:42:53 »

I think I have seen that before. Same remarks apply :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2015, 22:43:53 »

yeah do try to keep up there at the back

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=130641.0
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 July 2015, 22:50:00 »

Right, just been for a look. I did not realise it was the same car, as the post was locked, did he sell it? or is this still X30XE's car?

Typical though the timing, financially is not right, give it another couple of months, would have been OK.......... :( :(

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 July 2015, 23:00:46 »

Blimey Vamps, we've had ALLLLLL SORTS of "agro" over that advert. We've had people complaining and deriding its too expensive, we've had people complaining about people complaining about it being too expensive, we've had threads in gen chat (mine) about why people moan about the advertised price on someone else's car. We've had admin comments on why people moan about people moaning about the price, we've had deleted posts and locked threads and Christ knows what else...

....all about this one car. Yes it's strong money, but so what. Buy it or don't buy it. Etc etc.

So yes, wake up at the back ;D

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 July 2015, 23:08:30 »

Blimey Vamps, we've had ALLLLLL SORTS of "agro" over that advert. We've had people complaining and deriding its too expensive, we've had people complaining about people complaining about it being too expensive, we've had threads in gen chat (mine) about why people moan about the advertised price on someone else's car. We've had admin comments on why people moan about people moaning about the price, we've had deleted posts and locked threads and Christ knows what else...

....all about this one car. Yes it's strong money, but so what. Buy it or don't buy it. Etc etc.

She wants a Mitsubishi Galant, will see what she says when she get in........... ;) ;)

X30XE

• UK
    • 740i,728i,S320 & Disco
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 July 2015, 23:14:42 »

Right, just been for a look. I did not realise it was the same car, as the post was locked, did he sell it? or is this still X30XE's car?

Typical though the timing, financially is not right, give it another couple of months, would have been OK.......... :( :(

Not yet, but in my previous experience, until it gets under 14days left on Ebay things never sell.  ???

It really isn't dear at all when considering what has sold in the last year for over £1.8k (with none of the usual suspects replaced). 

People, myself included, view prospective cars with the delusion that "yes but the one I buy won't need all that doing to it"....   Yes it will, and it will cost the same in the long run.  Difference is, do you want the hassle of to-ing and fro-ing from your local garage or would you rather it was already done?  :-\

Ya never know, I might still have it in a couple of months  :)
Omegatitis : [in remission]
Current "illnesses" : '00 740i | '00 728i |'00 S320 | '00 Discovery V8 | '03 9-5 HOT Aero | '06 Mini One  |  '98 406

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 July 2015, 23:15:05 »

Stop picking on Mr Vamps. He may be old and forgetful but that is not a crime. :D ;D ;D ;D

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 July 2015, 23:22:52 »

Not yet, but in my previous experience, until it gets under 14days left on Ebay things never sell.  ???

It really isn't dear at all when considering what has sold in the last year for over £1.8k (with none of the usual suspects replaced). 

People, myself included, view prospective cars with the delusion that "yes but the one I buy won't need all that doing to it"....   Yes it will, and it will cost the same in the long run.  Difference is, do you want the hassle of to-ing and fro-ing from your local garage or would you rather it was already done?  :-\

Ya never know, I might still have it in a couple of months  :)

Hence my comment about a lot of rubbish out there.......... ;) :y :y

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 July 2015, 23:29:55 »

She wants a Mitsubishi Galant, will see what she says when she get in........... ;) ;)

Vr4? Go on go on go on. :y

But, if you think omegas are expensive to run, Christ look out fat wallet. :o

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 July 2015, 23:44:32 »

I had a v6 Galant,it was good on fuel and never went wrong so was cheap to run,wisdh I still had it as I loved that car.
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04 July 2015, 23:51:18 »

I had a v6 Galant,it was good on fuel and never went wrong so was cheap to run,wisdh I still had it as I loved that car.

Yes so did the owner of who's experience speak. Loved it. But he did have agro. As I recall most Japanese parts are fairly steap. Fair to say? Mazda maf £320 sort of steap...?

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05 July 2015, 00:28:04 »

As we did, was mine first and then went to swmbo, the engine never missed a beat in 133k miles, an ABS fault caused it's downfall, in hindsight it may have been better to repair rather than sell it..................... ::) ::)

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05 July 2015, 00:34:32 »

Ah. I see Vamps is fishing again. ;D

There's no way Vamps isn't expecting to have to repair an omega, is there? Really?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.