Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The new Beast!  (Read 11821 times)

sambo omega NI

• belfast, Antrim
    • vauxhall omega
    • View Profile
Re: The new Beast!
« Reply #30 on: 07 February 2016, 21:30:15 »

That is some machine have u sold all your omega collection ? 

ted_one

« Reply #31 on: 07 February 2016, 21:38:18 »

All staying at the moment,but will be giving it some serious thought as I'm running out of space :)

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 07 February 2016, 22:43:42 »

Ken, that's an impressive beast! I don't think I'll confuse you for anyone else on the M40 with this though  :D
Look forward to seeing it sometime!!

ted_one

« Reply #33 on: 07 February 2016, 23:36:47 »

Planning to keep separate from Omega meets,as I still have a long history of Omega ownership and want to keep that side of things going when a meet is arranged, as I think we all agree that the Omega is a fading marque and can't really survive but for a few more short years :'(

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08 February 2016, 12:53:45 »

Ken.

That is one scary monster and "I am green with envy" ;) you lucky lad.Enjoy it ,looks brilliant  :y :y :y

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08 February 2016, 13:33:08 »

The more you keep looking at these it makes you want one  ::)
Omegatitis

ted_one

« Reply #36 on: 08 February 2016, 16:15:25 »

I'm a newbie to the V8 game so I couldn't give any constructive advice as of yet,but I think that if you have reasonable budget then you should be able to find a well sorted car.I was interested in a red VXR with 22,000 miles on it up in Bedford on GayBay and as far as I know it's still available.....looks really nice :y I would guess that you probably wouldn't need a super charged model as by the looks of the cars on Youtube,they all seem to be able to light the tyres up with ease :o Also I think Robsey has been using one of his as a taxi...I stand corrected if this is incorrect :y Go on treat yourself.....you only live once and why leave it to your wife/kids/government etc I'm joining the too much fun club  :)

2boxerdogs

« Reply #37 on: 08 February 2016, 17:06:45 »

I'm a newbie to the V8 game so I couldn't give any constructive advice as of yet,but I think that if you have reasonable budget then you should be able to find a well sorted car.I was interested in a red VXR with 22,000 miles on it up in Bedford on GayBay and as far as I know it's still available.....looks really nice :y I would guess that you probably wouldn't need a super charged model as by the looks of the cars on Youtube,they all seem to be able to light the tyres up with ease :o Also I think Robsey has been using one of his as a taxi...I stand corrected if this is incorrect :y Go on treat yourself.....you only live once and why leave it to your wife/kids/government etc I'm joining the too much fun club  :)

Exactly , no good going through life wishing you had done various things  do it , life really is too short.

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08 February 2016, 17:17:06 »

You have to see it as an investment though dont you  ::) I dont think you would lose much money say if you kept it for 5 years then sold it if you had to ? Although i'd think that would be harder to part with than an omega .
Omegatitis

ted_one

« Reply #39 on: 08 February 2016, 17:46:51 »

I think that production is about to or has ceased,not sure wether that will make them more/less desirable,I guess time as always will tell on that one.But in the meantime I'm going cruising 8) (but not in the gay way!) ::)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 08 February 2016, 19:08:33 »

Death Button. I like that and I like your car.

Don't forget £700 delivered.com when you come to part with your slow barges! Actually might have to get a 4 figure domain thinking about it.  ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

ted_one

« Reply #41 on: 08 February 2016, 20:30:14 »

There may be an Omega cull in the near future,depending on wether I get planning permission to extend my parking area,PP unlikely,so then decision will have to be made  :'(

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 09 February 2016, 19:48:38 »

There may be an Omega cull in the near future,depending on wether I get planning permission to extend my parking area,PP unlikely,so then decision will have to be made  :'(

Buy a house up ere, with half a field :)
Hoof'land storeman.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09 February 2016, 21:05:17 »

Lovely... If it was available as an estate I think I'd be smashing my piggy bank now!!!!
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

ted_one

« Reply #44 on: 09 February 2016, 21:21:44 »

I have seen the one and only recently on Youtube,I got the impression VX were going to market them here this year :y
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.