Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dobbs Weir on the outskirts of Hoddesdon, Hertford  (Read 6231 times)

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
Re: Dobbs Weir on the outskirts of Hoddesdon, Hert
« Reply #30 on: 14 September 2007, 09:55:55 »

So the travel lodge could be the answer to it all then? Anyone fancy that then? At least we could all sit around and drink till the early hour's and no need to stagger to far as well!!  ;D ;D
Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #31 on: 14 September 2007, 19:34:19 »

How about some sort of travel lodge with a pub attached that is family friendly?

Other clubs that i have been involved with have organised events during the winter months that have been like this, on the whole they are a cracking time, if the party is big enough you may be able to negotiate a better price as well  ;)

It's just another idea that might be worth looking into to, I really liked newent but in October it could be really hit and miss

What a good idea. Check this out.  :)

Not a bad idea - as Jaime said, the end of October probably is a bit on the cool side for camping.
The only thing is, with a pub you can't sit around drinking and talking bol*ocks  to the early hours of the morning! ::)

Do Travellodges have bars tho??  :-/

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14 September 2007, 19:40:43 »

How about some sort of travel lodge with a pub attached that is family friendly?

Other clubs that i have been involved with have organised events during the winter months that have been like this, on the whole they are a cracking time, if the party is big enough you may be able to negotiate a better price as well  ;)

It's just another idea that might be worth looking into to, I really liked newent but in October it could be really hit and miss

What a good idea. Check this out.  :)

Not a bad idea - as Jaime said, the end of October probably is a bit on the cool side for camping.
The only thing is, with a pub you can't sit around drinking and talking bol*ocks  to the early hours of the morning! ::)

Do Travellodges have bars tho??  :-/

Yes they do but depends which travelodge. I am looking for a travelodge with a bar inside or a pub attached/next to it. Once I have found one that is quite central to everybody then I will post details on here.

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 14 September 2007, 19:44:37 »

Don't forget to check out hotels as well. Upto 15 rooms on a weekend in October must be worth a good room rate. The Hilton has a nice pool by the look of it.  :)
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 14 September 2007, 20:04:25 »

Don't forget to check out hotels as well. Upto 15 rooms on a weekend in October must be worth a good room rate. The Hilton has a nice pool by the look of it.  :)

Some of us don't have that kind of brass, I don't thats for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.