Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Aston Villa  (Read 31123 times)

feeutfo

Aston Villa
« on: 24 December 2012, 12:33:29 »

Theres nothing that pleases me more than seeing the teams of those bitter minded supporters, who take great glee from posting up on here about how funny it is when Man Utd loose, get absolutely battered in an 8-0 defeat by, of all teams, the rent boys. How funny is that  ;D

....what goes around comes around BigBoy.  ;D

;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL
Obviously those normal supporters that don't get involved in such childishness have my sympathys.  :'(

feeutfo

Re: Aston Villa
« Reply #1 on: 24 December 2012, 12:36:51 »

Oh pants, wrong section, could admin move please. ;) ;D

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 December 2012, 12:46:22 »

Theres nothing that pleases me more than seeing the teams of those bitter minded supporters, who take great glee from posting up on here about how funny it is when Man Utd loose, get absolutely battered in an 8-0 defeat by, of all teams, the rent boys. How funny is that  ;D

....what goes around comes around BigBoy.  ;D

;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL ;D PMSL
Obviously those "normal" supporters that don't get involved in such childishness have my sympathys.  :'(

Modified for ya!

Crikey, you're really 'on form' today, Mr Gix ....
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

feeutfo

« Reply #3 on: 24 December 2012, 12:51:08 »

I have pressed the alert admin button for this to be moved to the correct section, just in case anyone else feels the need to make sure this doesn't "slip though the net" ::) ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 December 2012, 21:42:19 »

You mean they 8 humble pie.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

holtender

• Intermediate Member
  • Suffolk
    • 2.5 CDX Facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 December 2012, 01:16:55 »

Chris, I really have a lot of respect for you as you help so many people on here with their Omega problems, you are a top man no doubt about that !

But a  plastic Man United fan from down south ??

Talking about football? Give it a rest lad.

feeutfo

« Reply #6 on: 25 December 2012, 01:29:00 »

Ah Hol is feeling tender, fair enough mate, shhhhhh. ;)

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 December 2012, 01:36:36 »

As a Liverpool supporter, I am saying nothing.. :-X
Is the world ready for me..

skyblue

• Omega Knight
  • Bracknell
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 December 2012, 06:56:27 »

Loved this result and cant wait for there next defeat  to  take place ....and who said that there isnt a father Christmas and maybe they can keep it under 5  next time... lets hope not tho  ;) ;D ;D

Caravaners  can only go as fast as the rest of the  other road users... so deal with it

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 December 2012, 10:58:28 »

Indeed, a truely inspirational display of how 8yr olds should play football. I think each and every player should forfit a months wages for playing so dismally badly. Chelsea weren't playing that great, lets face it.

Usually, its just Villa's glass defence that lets them down, but this was the entire team. In fairness, Chelsea didn't deserve it, but Villa certainly deserved the thrashing. Appalling.
Grumpy old man

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
  • iron maiden rocks very sad at the moment
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 December 2012, 11:53:48 »

Indeed, a truely inspirational display of how 8yr olds should play football. I think each and every player should forfit a months wages for playing so dismally badly. Chelsea weren't playing that great, lets face it.

Usually, its just Villa's glass defence that lets them down, but this was the entire team. In fairness, Chelsea didn't deserve it, but Villa certainly deserved the thrashing. Appalling.
man u never play well ,but still cheat a win , look against swansea he had to moan again .rvp should have been send off :y :y

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 December 2012, 13:56:08 »

So embarrassed by the performance and result that i am stuck for words in witch to defend my beloved team.  :( :( :( :(
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
  • iron maiden rocks very sad at the moment
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 December 2012, 14:12:10 »

So embarrassed by the performance and result that i am stuck for words in witch to defend my beloved team.  :( :( :( :(
dont worry about it ,they will come back in the next game . i like anyone who beats man u  ;D ;D ;D

holtender

• Intermediate Member
  • Suffolk
    • 2.5 CDX Facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 December 2012, 16:23:45 »

To  the Pov City fan, when you got relegated at Villa Park  (what a great  choice!)

Do you remember this guy on Mach Of The Day? We all thought he meant The Premiership, now we know he meant Non League football!

skyblue

• Omega Knight
  • Bracknell
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 December 2012, 23:34:57 »

To  the Pov City fan, when you got relegated at Villa Park  (what a great  choice!)

Do you remember this guy on Mach Of The Day? We all thought he meant The Premiership, now we know he meant Non League football!

The last game at Vile park was out of our hands... for the whole season we were poor.... so dont try and big yourself up that the Vile relegated us. ;)

Yes we have dropped further down the leauges, but Im starting to think, that  we may have started to turn that corner  after yrs of greedy people bleeding the club dry .. ... there seems to be a  light at the end of the tunnel and maybe some of the good times are returning to my hometown club and we will be graceing Vile park very soon  8)
Caravaners  can only go as fast as the rest of the  other road users... so deal with it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.