Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hunting  (Read 3068 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting
« Reply #15 on: 22 November 2017, 09:47:34 »

While I agree that this chap deserved a good thrashing, I’m not against hunt saboteurs per se. Hunting with dogs has no place in today’s society. Most people are appalled at hare coursing and I see no difference.

Quite right and hunting with dogs is illegal, drag hunting though is legal and these saboteurs are harassing folk carrying out a legal pastime.  >:(

I've always thought it's more about bashing the 'toffs' than animal rights, which is wrong as well, because people from all walks of life belong to their local hunt.  ;)  I suspect that most of these 'sabs' are fully paid up members of Momentum.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting
« Reply #16 on: 22 November 2017, 12:11:54 »

Quite right and hunting with dogs is illegal, drag hunting though is legal and these saboteurs are harassing folk carrying out a legal pastime.  >:(

I've always thought it's more about bashing the 'toffs' than animal rights, which is wrong as well, because people from all walks of life belong to their local hunt.  ;)  I suspect that most of these 'sabs' are fully paid up members of Momentum.  :-X

Quite right, it was when Blair fought so hard for it, and it still is today.  :( I know a number of people who "hunt" to this day, none of them are toffs, or what most would describe as wealthy. Ultimately, regardless of status or class, people should be allowed to engage in a legal pastime (largely on private land) without being harassed by masked yobs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.