Author Topic: Bugger  (Read 3380 times)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
Bugger
« on: 17 January 2016, 22:23:39 »

Found out today that someone has been treating themselves to a bit of gambling online with my card to the tune of £1700  :'(

I`ve had my card stopped and have to phone the bank tomorrow to get an investigation started and to see what they can do about it.......gonna be a restless night tonight  :-\

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Bugger
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2016, 22:26:25 »

Found out today that someone has been treating themselves to a bit of gambling online with my card to the tune of £1700 :'(

bugger!!!  >:(

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2016, 22:28:30 »

Found out today that someone has been treating themselves to a bit of gambling online with my card to the tune of £1700 :'(

bugger!!!  >:(

Yeah...it`s a serious dent in the 370z fund  >:(

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 January 2016, 22:29:59 »

Wait until I pay back the winnings.  :D

Seriously though, our Financial Services (the robbing bastards that they are) are pretty good at saying 'sowwy' and reimbursing you with stolen funds.  Hope it's a smooth ride.  :y
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

Crazycarzowner

« Reply #4 on: 17 January 2016, 22:30:23 »

Found out today that someone has been treating themselves to a bit of gambling online with my card to the tune of £1700  :'(

I`ve had my card stopped and have to phone the bank tomorrow to get an investigation started and to see what they can do about it.......gonna be a restless night tonight  :-\

Happened to me a few years back, although it wasn't gambling but someone going on a shopping spree in London. Don't worry, the bank contacted me & the card was stopped. The money owed was wiped off my card & a new one sent out.  :y :y :y

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 January 2016, 22:34:06 »

I`m hoping it`s going to be a smooth ride but as it`s a debit card and not a credit card it might not be that smooth, fingers crossed though  :)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 January 2016, 22:35:52 »

Oh BTW can a kind admin move to general chat please...posted in the wrong section   :y

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 January 2016, 22:37:47 »

I`m hoping it`s going to be a smooth ride but as it`s a debit card and not a credit card it might not be that smooth, fingers crossed though  :)

Still covered by Visa (or whoever else's Logo is on your card).  :y
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 January 2016, 22:43:20 »

Still covered by Visa (or whoever else's Logo is on your card).  :y

TBH I know bugger all about what and when things are covered as I`ve only had problems once before (and that was 15-20 years ago) and the bank knew all about it as there were a lot of people having money taken out of their accounts by the same company.

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 January 2016, 12:59:40 »

Well I`ve been on to the bank today and all the money will be refunded by 5pm today  :)

Everything will be getting passed on to the fraud department so hopefully they will get the culprit involved, surely there must be a trail from Triplebet back to the thieving scumbag  :-\

STEMO

« Reply #10 on: 18 January 2016, 14:47:00 »

Well I`ve been on to the bank today and all the money will be refunded by 5pm today  :)

Everything will be getting passed on to the fraud department so hopefully they will get the culprit involved, surely there must be a trail from Triplebet back to the thieving scumbag  :-\
Result  :y

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 January 2016, 17:09:53 »

Everything will be getting passed on to the fraud department so hopefully they will get the culprit involved, surely there must be a trail from Triplebet back to the thieving scumbag :-\

As long as its not a certain Mr Gav. 8) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 18 January 2016, 17:13:55 »

I use skybet and, in the past, have used William Hill. Neither of them will refund any winnings to any card other than the one the funds were taken from.
Maybe he was a really bad gambler.  ;D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18 January 2016, 20:14:09 »

Hope they are a bit more interested than Worldpay Fraud Department. I was payed with a cloned card, offered them the name, mobile number and vehicle registration number but they weren't interested ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18 January 2016, 20:29:52 »

Everything will be getting passed on to the fraud department so hopefully they will get the culprit involved, surely there must be a trail from Triplebet back to the thieving scumbag :-\

As long as its not a certain Mr Gav. 8) ::)

Certainly not, I don`t even bet on the national  ;)

I use skybet and, in the past, have used William Hill. Neither of them will refund any winnings to any card other than the one the funds were taken from.
Maybe he was a really bad gambler.  ;D

Must have been really bad to get nothing from £1700  ;D

Hope they are a bit more interested than Worldpay Fraud Department. I was payed with a cloned card, offered them the name, mobile number and vehicle registration number but they weren't interested ::)

TBH the woman I spoke to didn`t hold out much hope and didn`t seem bothered that they probably wouldn`t get them  :-\

And to top it all they still haven`t put the money in my account  :(
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.