Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A few shots of the three money pits.  (Read 21808 times)

ted_one

Re: A few shots of the three money pits.
« Reply #15 on: 06 October 2015, 09:03:50 »

I would like to say that these three cars wouldn't have survived as long as they have if it wasn't for these guys.....   

JamesV6CDX,  Daz aka DLK,  HKT aka Taxi Al,  Serek , and Rob G.  I don't take any credit, as all I do is clean, drive and continually break them ::) I really do appreciate their efforts as these cars are not easy to work on with the rain running down between your butt cheeks or with sun trying to do it's best to cremate you....long may they continue to do what they do, because without them I for one wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasure /madness, : ::) of Omega ownership.  :y :y :y

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08 October 2015, 07:38:55 »

said before how much I like the red saloon. It really suits the Irmscher f/bumper too

Sorry not to be around this weekend
Matthew
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 October 2015, 10:03:01 »

As you say Ken...its down to others for the mechanics.....TB, HKT, YZ250, KW, CG and others. I am just the driver.
Always be grateful to them :y

As for you, young Matthew...no excuse ;D ;D ;D
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

ted_one

« Reply #18 on: 08 October 2015, 10:20:01 »

Yes agreed Capt Terbert :y he will be mentioned in dispatches for reprimand,and made to stand at the bar and buy drinks for all attendees of said May 2016 OOF meeting ;)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08 October 2015, 20:39:10 »

I would like to say that these three cars wouldn't have survived as long as they have if it wasn't for these guys.....   

JamesV6CDX,  Daz aka DLK,  HKT aka Taxi Al,  Serek , and Rob G.  I don't take any credit, as all I do is clean, drive and continually break them ::) I really do appreciate their efforts as these cars are not easy to work on with the rain running down between your butt cheeks or with sun trying to do it's best to cremate you....long may they continue to do what they do, because without them I for one wouldn't be able to enjoy the pleasure /madness, : ::) of Omega ownership.  :y :y :y

Rain running down between your butt cheeks????....well if you must wear that mankini what do you expect :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #20 on: 08 October 2015, 21:18:19 »

You can't beat a nice wet wedgie  :o  ::)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08 October 2015, 23:31:14 »

They all look really nice , you must be proud of them all  :) I like the white one , oh and those ramps look like something i need to save up for  :y
Omegatitis

ted_one

« Reply #22 on: 09 October 2015, 09:28:10 »

Thanks :y The ramps are a lot better than the lower bog standard ones and are nice and safe when under the car,obviously you will still need your trolley jack and axle stands for any wheels off jobs, but a decent bit of kit to have, and the bonus of lumping them around will give you Arnie style biceps with prolonged use as well ;D :y

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09 October 2015, 15:21:16 »

What wheels are they on the white one  ??? They look like p/f  :-\
Like em  :y
Omegatitis

ted_one

« Reply #24 on: 09 October 2015, 15:49:14 »

Think you're right,PFL Elite wheels,sent off to Spit and Polish and let them choose the colour.....I really like them myself and although  I do realise that they might not suit everyone ... you have to try different stuff,just to see what works and what doesn't. I 'm thinking of getting another set and doing it on the Red MV6 :-\

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09 October 2015, 18:18:01 »

Funny we all have different tastes....there's me...I prefer the basic wheels as are on the blue one.
Was trying to imagine that sort on the red one, although the ones you have are pretty 'cool' :y

ted_one

« Reply #26 on: 09 October 2015, 19:11:27 »

The white car being an ex traffic car,I didn't want to take to much of it's past identity away and matt black painted steelys wouldn't have done,I just really wanted to use what I had,rather than spending money on a set of wheels that cost more than I paid for the car.But like every thing with these cars,it's work in progress,  and if some nice s/hand wheels come along then if they suit,then I'll be having them,but you know the unwritten rule about this stuff...... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X!!! :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 October 2015, 19:59:55 »

Bless her :D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 October 2015, 21:46:26 »

Brings back memories., snows worse.

Nice collection.
Hoof'land storeman.

ted_one

« Reply #29 on: 10 October 2015, 01:36:49 »

To right.....fingers crossed that every thing that needs to be done is boxed away in the next couple of weeks,ice/snow and spanners and laying under a car...it's just so wrong!  ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.