Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: May's PM....  (Read 6320 times)

btc

• Intermediate Member
  • Burgess Hill
  • Medium black pussy
    • XF 2.0d r sport
    • View Profile
Re: May's PM....
« Reply #30 on: 14 July 2016, 09:47:35 »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 July 2016, 11:06:32 »

Merkel has already outflanked May. She has invited May to Berlin for talks. May should have said too busy , you come here.

Anyone see this article on May's speech and voting record differences?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-prime-minister-andrea-leadsom-policies-voting-record-human-rights-what-did-she-mean-a7130961.html
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 16 July 2016, 10:31:56 »

Merkel has already outflanked May. She has invited May to Berlin for talks. May should have said too busy , you come here.

One of May's first actions has been to scurry up to Scotland to pander to Wee Jimmy Krankie!  ::)  Surely as British PM she should have summoned the Wee One to Downing Street!  ???  Talk about the tail wagging the dog!  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #33 on: 16 July 2016, 14:51:23 »

One of May's first actions has been to scurry up to Scotland to pander to Wee Jimmy Krankie!  ::)  Surely as British PM she should have summoned the Wee One to Downing Street!  ???  Talk about the tail wagging the dog!  >:(
It was a pre-arranged visit and she was going as Home Secretary. You boys, always so quick to criticise.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 16 July 2016, 15:22:51 »

It was a pre-arranged visit and she was going as Home Secretary. You boys, always so quick to criticise.

I imagine it was just a couple of girlies having a chat about nothing of great importance.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 16 July 2016, 20:32:57 »

I imagine it was just a couple of girlies having a chat about nothing of great importance.

Handbags, makeup, EU membership
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 July 2016, 13:37:09 »

I cant see her lying down over this eu in out conundrum , does she really represent the whole of Scotland  ::)
May needs to sort her out , May has the balls to sort anyone out ...or else  :P
Omegatitis

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 July 2016, 15:26:27 »

I cant see her lying down over this eu in out conundrum , does she really represent the whole of Scotland  ::)

I think Cruella de Vil should call Wee Krankie's bluff and call a snap Indy Referendum in Scotland now, and rather than offer them loads of concessions like last time, May should tell the Scottish people straight that they will have to have a Scottish currency, there will be a hard border and if they vote for independence they will find themselves out of the UK and EU!  :P

That should sort it..... one way or t'other!  ;)
« Last Edit: 22 July 2016, 15:28:53 by Sir Tigger »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22 July 2016, 15:40:24 »

I think Cruella de Vil should call Wee Krankie's bluff and call a snap Indy Referendum in Scotland now, and rather than offer them loads of concessions like last time, May should tell the Scottish people straight that they will have to have a Scottish currency, there will be a hard border and if they vote for independence they will find themselves out of the UK and EU!  :P

The thistle. :y

Five thistle note......ten thistle note. The new currency will have adhesive applied to one side making it difficult to remove from a wallet.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 22 July 2016, 17:29:31 »

Five thistle note......ten thistle note. The new currency will have adhesive applied to one side making it difficult to remove from a wallet.

Good idea M'lud!  The 'Thistle' notes could be made of velcro like material so the little hooks grab anything like the inside of a pocket, purse or wallet!  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 July 2016, 12:03:19 »

Good idea M'lud!  The 'Thistle' notes could be made of velcro like material so the little hooks grab anything like the inside of a pocket, purse or wallet!  ;D

Yes, Sir Tig.

This approach would also work well in the North of England, where people are as 'frugal' as the Scots. ::) ::) ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 23 July 2016, 14:11:05 »

Yes, Sir Tig.

This approach would also work well in the North of England, where people are as 'frugal' as the Scots. ::) ::) ::)

They could get Uncle STEMO to design them.  :y

STEMO

« Reply #42 on: 23 July 2016, 15:17:38 »

Frugality is visible in all areas of the country. Certain parts of Lincolnshire are notorious for it. When I start driving round in a twenty year old car, I'll know I've turned Scrooge.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 23 July 2016, 15:50:39 »

Frugality is visible in all areas of the country. Certain parts of Lincolnshire are notorious for it. When I start driving round in a twenty year old car, I'll know I've turned Scrooge.  ;D

My car is a mere whippersnapper. Barely nine years old. :P :P :P :P :P
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.