Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit Scapegoat  (Read 2555 times)

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit Scapegoat
« Reply #15 on: 29 July 2016, 22:00:50 »

In the Eurozone the refinancing of $360bn of bad debts in Italian banks is going to be 'interesting' where Italy with a sovereign debt to GDP ratio of 133% and can't afford to bail them out, even if the post-Cyprus rules allowed them to, but they are trying to find other means where they are trying to avoid bailing-in the bank depositors, bond and shareholders as it will expose a big scandal where Bank bonds have been mis-sold as 'safe' savings schemes for retail customers. I don't think Deutsche bank problems are over.
As always, we are living in 'interesting' times.

Allied Irish Bank, Bank of Ireland, Banco Popular, Raiffeisen and Monte dei Pasche ALL comprehensively failed their EU bank stress tests yesterday.

Interesting times, indeed. :o

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 July 2016, 01:24:21 »

In the Eurozone the refinancing of $360bn of bad debts in Italian banks is going to be 'interesting' where Italy with a sovereign debt to GDP ratio of 133% and can't afford to bail them out, even if the post-Cyprus rules allowed them to, but they are trying to find other means where they are trying to avoid bailing-in the bank depositors, bond and shareholders as it will expose a big scandal where Bank bonds have been mis-sold as 'safe' savings schemes for retail customers. I don't think Deutsche bank problems are over.
As always, we are living in 'interesting' times.

Allied Irish Bank, Bank of Ireland, Banco Popular, Raiffeisen and Monte dei Pasche ALL comprehensively failed their EU bank stress tests yesterday.

Interesting times, indeed. :o

Indeed! Stress test results can be read here:

http://storage.eba.europa.eu/documents/10180/1532819/2016-EU-wide-stress-test-Results.pdf

Weiss ratings as an independent rating agency makes interesting reading on the at best vunerable European banks on the brink where a d+ rating makes them one of less on the brink banks, d and d- don't ask! :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 July 2016, 12:31:43 »

Thats a a few hours of my life i won,t get back. ;D

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2016, 17:52:01 »

I've  have just been diagnosed having ingrowing toe nails. I'm blaming brexit. As said if you have a scapegoat people are going to  use it .
« Last Edit: 31 July 2016, 17:55:06 by Tony H »
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.