Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Unable to close windows with a remote

(1/2) > >>

zYx:
Hi again,

A few weeks ago I noticed that I can't close the sunroof with the remote. It was always working and only recently noticed it wasn't working.

We did have a lot of rain in the last couple of months. Could this be related?

Andy B:
does the sunroof auto open/close on the switch? I know that if the windows have not been reset ie they won't auto open/close, then they won't close on the fob

zYx:

--- Quote from: Andy B on 05 January 2020, 12:57:46 ---does the sunroof auto open/close on the switch? I know that if the windows have not been reset ie they won't auto open/close, then they won't close on the fob

--- End quote ---
Yes it does. The problem is with all the windows and the sunroof. After disconnecting the battery I did press and hold on the buttons to get the auto open/close feature back.

amba:
Try doing an auto reset on just the sunroof...push the room knob and let the sunroof do its thing ..it will open/close and then tilt .

That might reset the sunroof which might be overriding the window self closure.

Andy B:

--- Quote from: zYx on 05 January 2020, 13:26:30 ---
--- Quote from: Andy B on 05 January 2020, 12:57:46 ---does the sunroof auto open/close on the switch? I know that if the windows have not been reset ie they won't auto open/close, then they won't close on the fob

--- End quote ---
Yes it does. The problem is with all the windows and the sunroof. After disconnecting the battery I did press and hold on the buttons to get the auto open/close feature back.

--- End quote ---

As I thought ... do as amba suggests and reset the roof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version