Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

front passenger window switch

(1/4) > >>

Toledodude1973:
After interior light / switch problem solved i now have another the passenger front window switch no longer operates the window . I can operate it from drivers side so motor seems ok. After reading back on here is it more than just the passenger switch , any thoughts please thank you

Doctor Gollum:
Passenger switch is the likeliest candidate if it works from the driver side.  ;)

Toledodude1973:
Thanks DG  tried removing switch to maybe clean the contacts but could only get main piece out and not able to disconnect the grey plug bit to allow me to see it in the light, is there a knack to this?

Doctor Gollum:
It's only clipped in...

Toledodude1973:
Took switch out and apart,cleaned contacts ,reassembled and then tried it in car.  Firstly didn't help with window operation, but after operating nearside front window using drivers side window switch it  would go down but not up again!    Strangely to my luck/surprise the only way to get window to go up was to have drivers door open ,then operate drivers side window switch ! Passenger switch still wouldn't work even with drivers door open ......any ideas please

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version