Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Green lane numpties...  (Read 4102 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: Green lane numpties...
« Reply #30 on: 29 January 2015, 21:49:50 »

It was 12 when i drove home,lights weren't that dirty,and can see perfectly well out of windows,if i couldnt have they would have been cleaned before leaving site as i always carry rags and water just incase everything is that dirty i cant see out of them.
Kinda missed the point ::)

http://www.glass-uk.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=129
Is there a copy of that with pictures?

Is the joined up writing a bit much for you Al?  :-X  :D  ;D
;D ;D ;D

It reads like a labour manifesto surreal comedy, so it might as well be in pictures...

Surreal comedy..??....there definitely someone/ thing funny on here(and that's not funny ha ha) but it certainly does not have anything with GLASS

and you are so right about a pattern supercharge  >:(
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 29 January 2015, 23:06:25 »

It was 12 when i drove home,lights weren't that dirty,and can see perfectly well out of windows,if i couldnt have they would have been cleaned before leaving site as i always carry rags and water just incase everything is that dirty i cant see out of them.
Kinda missed the point ::)

http://www.glass-uk.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=129
Is there a copy of that with pictures?

Is the joined up writing a bit much for you Al?  :-X  :D  ;D
;D ;D ;D

It reads like a labour manifesto surreal comedy, so it might as well be in pictures...

Surreal comedy..??....there definitely someone/ thing funny on here(and that's not funny ha ha) but it certainly does not have anything with GLASS

and you are so right about a pattern supercharge  >:(

With you on that........ :(

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 30 January 2015, 09:45:33 »

So one is supposed to keep quiet when you see something that p!sses you off or you dont agree with what is said?  All in the vein of keeping things amical?  He took a post about one incident which was not directed at him as a personal insult which, ironically, it did become a little bit after he doth protested too much ::)

I see lots of sh!te and abuse on here towards cyclists, some of which I agree with (as a keen cyclist myself) but much of it is uncalled for or inaccurate but you don't see me getting whiny and p!ssy like a fleckin girl.

There are ways to go about communicating your opinion or, when you come across those with whom you are at an impasse, having the strength to pull back from a conversation.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 30 January 2015, 10:13:51 »

This is the internet, though, where nobody can just accept that someone has a contrary opinion to theirs, or even that they've missed the point entirely, and move on, as they would in any other domain..  ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 30 January 2015, 13:14:30 »

;D :D :D :D
Omegatitis

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 31 January 2015, 10:47:38 »

This is the internet, though, where nobody can just accept that someone has a contrary opinion to theirs, or even that they've missed the point entirely, and move on, as they would in any other domain..  ::)
And harder to lump/be lumped by disagreeing parties, so we're all big brave boyz.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 31 January 2015, 10:50:29 »

And harder to lump/be lumped by disagreeing parties, so we're all big brave boyz.
Although trying to be serious just for a mo, its far harder to get opposing views across with no immediate feedback on reaction as you would get face to face.  I know I've managed to piss a few off with some slightly controversial comments that have been received in the wrong manner, which would have been clarified if it was done in person  :-[
Grumpy old man

05omegav6

« Reply #37 on: 31 January 2015, 17:37:26 »

Although trying to be serious just for a mo, its far harder to get opposing views across with no immediate feedback on reaction as you would get face to face.  I know I've managed to piss a few off with some slightly controversial comments that have been received in the wrong manner, which would have been clarified if it was done in person  :-[
Tru dat :-\

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 31 January 2015, 18:25:39 »

Yep , i think we all have thrown our teddies out the pram at some point  ;D ;D ;D Guilty me lud  ::) :D
Omegatitis
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.