Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Headlight adjusters  (Read 8946 times)

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Headlight adjusters
« Reply #30 on: 05 June 2018, 08:13:50 »

I seem to think I have a pair of the fancy aluminium ones somewhere if needed.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 05 June 2018, 09:31:30 »

I think for printed parts, you might have to add an insert for an M3/M4 nut, as I reckon the thread will strip too easily...

...if Serek already has a product that he's selling, I will leave to him, as he has a business to run.

I might be wrong, but I have the impression he wasn't trying to do it on a large scale, money making venture. Not sure of the details, but I suppose it might be courteous to have a chat with him before printing off xxx number of them.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05 June 2018, 17:38:59 »

I think for printed parts, you might have to add an insert for an M3/M4 nut, as I reckon the thread will strip too easily...

...if Serek already has a product that he's selling, I will leave to him, as he has a business to run.

I might be wrong, but I have the impression he wasn't trying to do it on a large scale, money making venture. Not sure of the details, but I suppose it might be courteous to have a chat with him before printing off xxx number of them.
I have enough to do TBE should they fail (and that already has ali ones), so only even looking at it purely as an exercise.  If it looks OK and seems durable, then if there is the possibility of the shop helping to support the site, that's fine.  But if one of our sellers/repairers has a commercial interest in selling the same, I'd rather see that ;)
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.