Chat Area > General Car Chat

That was dreadful !

(1/21) > >>

2boxerdogs:
Mate of mine bought a  V8 MGB GT a couple of years ago (1975 model) has spent to date around £28,000 on it including the purchase, car is totally immaculate & looks fantastic.On Saturday he dropped by to see us & took me for a spin which proved to me how much cars have improved over the years , the engine note was superb but in all honesty I felt very vunerable hurtling along in this "classic".

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
Similar story to the four pot version I drove month or so ago. Not a great car in the 70,s but absolutely woeful now.  :y

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Tilbo on 17 September 2018, 20:20:59 --- .... but in all honesty I felt very vunerable hurtling along in this "classic".

--- End quote ---

A mate has, in the past, had both a Reliant Regal & a BMW Isetta ..... They both define 'vulnerable'  ??? ??? ???

;D ;D ;D

Viral_Jim:
I never felt that same vulnerability in the e-Type TBH. But then again, due to its shape, the doors are about 10" thick in places. Admittedly it's just 2 bits of bent tin, but its all psychology lol

Raeturbo:
Best to just remember them. I took a TR6 out last week for a few miles, wish I never as I used to love them cars. Memories were much better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version