Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nokia CK-7W on NCDC2013 (Bose)  (Read 1673 times)

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
Nokia CK-7W on NCDC2013 (Bose)
« on: 19 March 2007, 12:07:59 »

I'm shortly going to be taking delivery of my new miggy (52 plate 3.2 elite estate) - and will be transferring the nokia CK-7W handsfree kit from my current miggy.

However, last time I used the seperate microphone and loudspeaker, this time round I thought it'd be best to try and utilise the pre-wiring.

After searching, there appears to be some doubt as to if this will work OK on the Bose headunits (it's a NCDC2013). Has anyone done this, if so what adaptor lead did you use, how much was it and where did you get it from?

I'm thinking along the lines of the Autoleads "06-109B Saab 18 pin VDA Cellular Telemute Interface lead with electronic filter" from SIO communications here - as it mentions it's also for "Vauxhall Vectra 'C' and Signum with Bose or CD70 Sat Nav 2002" ... any ideas??  :-/
« Last Edit: 19 March 2007, 12:09:03 by sounds2k »

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
Re: Nokia CK-7W on NCDC2013 (Bose)
« Reply #1 on: 19 March 2007, 12:30:29 »

... after a bit more searching, I found a thread on the SIO comms forums here, which seems to point to the autoleads 06-109B as being the one to use.

Has anyone done this and got it working OK, did the pre-installed mic work OK or was it necessary to use the nokia one?

thanks  :y
« Last Edit: 19 March 2007, 12:30:48 by sounds2k »

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2007, 12:43:31 »

Sorry, can't help with your query, but I used the stereo for the speakers, but fitted the nokia mic. Terry at SIO will probably be able to answer your query if you post, or not sure if Dee from Autoleads still posts there...
Grumpy old man

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2007, 13:10:40 »

well, I took a gamble and bought it from Halfrauds as I remembered them stocking autoleads stuff - £20 inc. VAT for the same part - all fitted and working, albeit the pre-fitted microphone didn't work so I had to fit the nokia one instead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.