Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the real prime minister really.......  (Read 3658 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Is the real prime minister really.......
« Reply #30 on: 06 September 2019, 17:57:08 »

Emily Thornberry is a good representative of the 'we know better than you' political class who hold the electorate in contempt>:(

She should never be forgotten for her snobby 'white van man' comment while campaigning on a housing estate during the 2014 Rochester by election.  ::)

Again, much like JRM. Both he and Thornberry are from the 'born to rule' class and despite a veneer of civility and politeness have little regard for ordinary people.

Don't agree.  JRM is certainly an eccentric oddball and he hasn't done himself any favours in the last few days, but I wouldn't say he holds the electorate in contempt::)

After all for the last 3 years he has stood up for the 17.4 million who are having their democratic decision trampled on by the establishment.  :)

Compare that with Thornberry who has issued the standard mealy mouthed platitudes about respecting and upholding the result of the referendum, whilst doing anything but!  >:(  ::)

Both Bojo and JRM have shown contempt for parliament when the cards don't fall favourably.......and I'm pretty sure they are not fans of the Morris Marina. This alone demonstrates  their character is suspect..... ::) ::) ::) ;)

Showing contempt for parliament is very different to having contempt for the electorate.  ::)

I have nothing but contempt for this parliament, but then some might say that I'm an eccentric oddball too!  :)
I'm not eccentric but I have odd balls ;D

that is information I have no need to know. Much like the 'gristle' in pork pie is mainly 'ballbag' of unspecified origin.  :-X

STEMO

Re: Is the real prime minister really.......
« Reply #31 on: 06 September 2019, 17:58:15 »

Emily Thornberry is a good representative of the 'we know better than you' political class who hold the electorate in contempt>:(

She should never be forgotten for her snobby 'white van man' comment while campaigning on a housing estate during the 2014 Rochester by election.  ::)

Again, much like JRM. Both he and Thornberry are from the 'born to rule' class and despite a veneer of civility and politeness have little regard for ordinary people.

Don't agree.  JRM is certainly an eccentric oddball and he hasn't done himself any favours in the last few days, but I wouldn't say he holds the electorate in contempt::)

After all for the last 3 years he has stood up for the 17.4 million who are having their democratic decision trampled on by the establishment.  :)

Compare that with Thornberry who has issued the standard mealy mouthed platitudes about respecting and upholding the result of the referendum, whilst doing anything but!  >:(  ::)

Both Bojo and JRM have shown contempt for parliament when the cards don't fall favourably.......and I'm pretty sure they are not fans of the Morris Marina. This alone demonstrates  their character is suspect..... ::) ::) ::) ;)

Showing contempt for parliament is very different to having contempt for the electorate.  ::)

I have nothing but contempt for this parliament, but then some might say that I'm an eccentric oddball too!  :)
I'm not eccentric but I have odd balls ;D

that is informationIi have no need to know. Much like the 'gristle' in pork pie is mainly 'ballbag' of unspecified origin.  :-X
Well it ain't mine. My odd balls are still firmly in the sac.  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.