Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: my omega dash  (Read 4278 times)

neonomega

• southampton
    • View Profile
Re: my omega dash
« Reply #15 on: 19 January 2007, 19:24:56 »

i must say you have done it very tastefully, the dash is a little OTT for my tastes... however its been done very well.

I like the smaller touches, like red led for Park on the autobox blue for the rest  :y

Like the outside too, you knew when to stop. Most don't

Very tastefull mods m8 i like  :y
hi if your intrested in having any of it done to your car please let me know i sure we could work something out thank you for your comments .

tyreburner

• bedlington - northumberland
  • It werent a mig but boy was it fast!!!!! R.I.P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 January 2007, 19:27:39 »

"well at least I'm lucky I don't have all the power in the world so I can't opps everything else up."

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 January 2007, 19:34:58 »

i must say you have done it very tastefully, the dash is a little OTT for my tastes... however its been done very well.

I like the smaller touches, like red led for Park on the autobox blue for the rest  :y

hi if your intrested in having any of it done to your car please let me know i sure we could work something out thank you for your comments .

My main motor is not an auto so no need for that mod, exterior handles might be an idea...

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 January 2007, 20:01:29 »

Looks good M8, I've had the blue LEDS for a while, just been waiting on my new dials, which came last week, just need them all fitted now, where do you live? ;)  

neonomega

• southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 January 2007, 20:46:23 »

Looks good M8, I've had the blue LEDS for a while, just been waiting on my new dials, which came last week, just need them all fitted now, where do you live? ;)  
hi i live in southampton

neonomega

• southampton
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 January 2007, 22:23:46 »

hi thank you my selector panel changes colour when i select a certain gear i.e park in  red. reverse in white nutral in amber .,drive in green and blue .purple.uv for 321 the left side of my selector is p sign in red and blue for the rest ive tryed to get a uniform look around the inside like my airvets the red bits on the wheels and blue 0s .

ste

• West Yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 February 2007, 20:02:55 »

Lookin sweet!!!!

Wouldn't mind my dash like that, how did you do it?  The deffinition between the blue clocks and red needles is superb.  :y

How did you get all the switches and buttons done?

Ste.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.