Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More shit - Npower again  (Read 1247 times)

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
More shit - Npower again
« on: 22 January 2014, 14:01:29 »

Just this minute dropped through door is a packet of 3 bills from Npower for gas from the date of my fathers death in March last year to October 2013. The house is empty but we use it from time to time and keep wall heater on medium 24/7 in Winter.

When my father died I said to Npower I would pay the bills ongoing - but no account opened. They then opened an account and closed it and opened another but still no live account I could put data into. They said they would sort out in May last year. Gas supplied but no contact no bills no nothing and they even messed up my late father's bills to the date of his death - they were told to waive these by some recovery agency they had appointed who agreed with me that I had done everything and Npower's admin had messed up.

What to do with this latest lot. I cleverly moved gas supplier back end of last year so I assume they cannot interfere with new arrangement now. I suspect I will have a bit of fun with them and maybe get some Ombudsman involved. £400 is owed which is not a problem but it could have been in other circumstances.
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
Re: More shit - Npower again
« Reply #1 on: 22 January 2014, 14:37:35 »

Sorry admin -  posted in wrong section -  please move
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.