Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Newent Meet 2010  (Read 40720 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Newent Meet 2010
« Reply #45 on: 10 March 2010, 20:43:26 »

Seeing as Newent is 5 miles from me, I won't be staying in a tent, caravan, or anything else but my own bed. However, will be there on the saturday to meet you all, if thats ok??

Please let me know exactly where to come, and the dates.

Cheers All.......see you there!!

Mike.
If you join in for the Friday or Saturday evening (bring your food, bob.dent will chuck on the bbq), you'll wish you had a bed within walking staggering distance ;)

and someone didn't even make it half way last year .... [NOT TB I hasten to add ... :)  ] which was highly amusing to the gathered spectators ...  :)

He did eventually.... With help ::) ::) ;D ;D
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11 March 2010, 09:23:12 »

Seeing as Newent is 5 miles from me, I won't be staying in a tent, caravan, or anything else but my own bed. However, will be there on the saturday to meet you all, if thats ok??

Mike.
If you join in for the Friday or Saturday evening (bring your food, bob.dent will chuck on the bbq), you'll wish you had a bed within walking staggering distance ;)

and someone didn't even make it half way last year .... [NOT TB I hasten to add ... :)  ] which was highly amusing to the gathered spectators ...  :)
So whats new ;D ;D
Retired

Martin_1962

« Reply #47 on: 11 March 2010, 22:08:31 »

Not far for me either - day trip on Saturday.

Nice wine yard near there as well

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 11 March 2010, 22:14:42 »

Not far for me either - day trip on Saturday.

Nice wine yard near there as well
Yes indeed, think it's the Three Choirs Vineyard on the B4215 Dymock road.
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

LFF64

• Omega Knight
  • HADDENHAM BUCKS
    • 64 insignia CT Nav 4x4
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 27 March 2010, 00:10:39 »

I may no longer have the Omega this year  :-X

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 28 March 2010, 21:33:56 »

Mike.

So whats new ;D ;D

someone call :D

btw LLF just come on what ever you got. Be good to see you again :y

p j morgan

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 30 March 2010, 01:40:35 »

we are hoping to be there aswell jc but not sure if i will still have me miggy .i have had nothing but trouble with it .new waterpump new thermostat did the cambelt aswell now the head gasket has gone .I have brought  a new motor .we could not rely on the migg so mrs pj said enough is enough .we all have to do what swmbo says?  :y

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 30 March 2010, 13:21:41 »

we are hoping to be there aswell jc but not sure if i will still have me miggy .i have had nothing but trouble with it .new waterpump new thermostat did the cambelt aswell now the head gasket has gone .I have brought  a new motor .we could not rely on the migg so mrs pj said enough is enough .we all have to do what swmbo says?  :y

I would have got rid of the misses and kept the car :y

only joking your misses is as good as gold and will hopefully will see you in September. All the best :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 30 March 2010, 16:57:52 »

Lets face it, I've turned up to Newent in the superior Rover before (due to Mrs TheBoy nicking the MV6 for a girlie weekend).

I do hope to turn up to Newent in the MV6 this year, but only time will tell  :-/.  I certainly aim to turn up in something, even if I have to scrounge a lift!!
Grumpy old man

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 30 March 2010, 23:38:55 »

Lets face it, I've turned up to Newent in the superior Rover before (due to Mrs TheBoy nicking the MV6 for a girlie weekend).

I do hope to turn up to Newent in the MV6 this year, but only time will tell  :-/.  I certainly aim to turn up in something, even if I have to scrounge a lift!!
very large COUGH.  ::)

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 31 March 2010, 09:00:13 »

You know what, if circumstances dictated I had to drop to running a single car, it would be the Rover, and the Omegas would go  :-X
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 31 March 2010, 09:19:07 »

You know what, if circumstances dictated I had to drop to running a single car, it would be the Rover, and the Omegas would go  :-X

Except you always need a second car when running a K series engine :-X :-X ::) ::)

Sixstring

• Omega Baron
  • Lydney, Gloucestershire
  • Its just GOTTA be a big V6. Mmm....NOS........
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 31 March 2010, 10:36:34 »

Hey!!!  apart from the miggy, I've got a MGZS 180 v6 2.5 k series, and its BRILLIANT!!!

Nowt wrong with a good Rover.

(I said a GOOD Rover.)
Self confessed Electro-Mechanical nut, Guitarist/Singer and Motorcyclist. Drives an estate due to all the equipment he has to carry,Electrickery fiddler who loves Automatics and BIG Vee engines.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 31 March 2010, 10:38:58 »

Except you always need a second car when running a K series engine :-X :-X ::) ::)
They go for years with a failed HG. Apparently ::)
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 31 March 2010, 10:59:09 »

They go for years with a failed HG. Apparently ::)

So it seems :-X ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.