Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: any one interested in a south east meet  (Read 12933 times)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
Re: any one interested in a south east meet
« Reply #75 on: 17 October 2010, 10:56:30 »

Actually I did make it today also, but I got caught up with the M26 closure and did'nt arrive until 11.30 just in time to see a silver R reg leaving(I guess that was the guys from Eastbourne? I parked between the two cars by the entrance and chilled for about an hour then had to leave had a bit of a problem back home.A real shame that only a few cars turned up but I would'nt be to dissapointed as when I went to the first Oxford meet back at the start of the year in the bitterly cold weather there were a few more cars than today but the second meet attracted better numbers.So don't give up as I for one would certainly come back as I was looking towards one of those breakfasts and good old chinwag!

nitro you should have come inside as we were there (sorry we missed u and sierra paul)..next time i will leave my number on my dash so everyone knows where we are....ding a ling i dont know about missus alarming man lol arranging a meet but i will...for sure and i will post a date in november very soon  :y :y
« Last Edit: 17 October 2010, 10:56:58 by the_alarming_man »
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Osprey

• Redhill, Surrey
  • Drink up. The world's about to end.
    • 01 2.6 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 17 October 2010, 18:11:20 »

Well I am one of the useless whotsits that didn’t turn up.  Sorry but I’m trying to avoid non-essential miles due to the oil leak.   >:(

But thanks to the organisers and to those who did make it.  I promise to get along to the next one even if it’s on a push bike!  Might even bring a few tools.  :D

I feel like a military academy. Bits of me keep passing out.

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 17 October 2010, 18:58:36 »

Well I am one of the useless whotsits that didn’t turn up.  Sorry but I’m trying to avoid non-essential miles due to the oil leak.   >:(

But thanks to the organisers and to those who did make it.  I promise to get along to the next one even if it’s on a push bike!  Might even bring a few tools.  :D
 Mate having a poorly car and not turning up doesnt make you useless in anyway  :y

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Ding a Ling

• Reigate, Surrey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 18 October 2010, 00:01:47 »

Well, I am one of the 'useless wotsits' that didn’t turn up.  Sorry but I’m trying to avoid non-essential miles due to the oil leak.   >:(

Hey Osprey !!!
   Sorry to hear of your problems fella, if I'd known of your situation the wife & I would have Whizzed around 2 yours and picked you up [wooda bin nice to talk Miggies to ya on the way down] we only live in Reigate.....................the offer stands onto the November meet aswell [just incase you still have problems].
Ping us a message we'll have coffee at Reigate Hill, Earlswood Lakes or Rykers (Boxhill).
Ya know, things are starting to come together guy's.................... [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]   [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 18 October 2010, 11:39:47 »

it does seem so....should have a rota by end of week so standby for a date in november :y

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.