Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas present ideas  (Read 10510 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas present ideas
« Reply #15 on: 09 December 2017, 19:08:00 »

Why is it that men think buying women tools and equipment for doing housework is a good thing? ::) ::) ::)

We love something for US, not to do our daily chores with!  A lovely perfume, DIOR J'ADORE Eau de Parfum Spray being my favourite (£94.00 for 100ml).  Or a lovely handbag from a designer label, like Radley, Ted Baker, or DKNY, for the cheaper ones - £150 to £300 for the larger sizes - or, really making a girl feel great, GUCCI!

These gifts will make her love you ever more.  Just stay clear of lingerie unless you really know what she loves, and dresses the same if you do not know her correct size and current tastes! :D ;)

In this age of romance it sounds like you can't wait for the thrill of the 25th when Santa Claus delivers from his sledge a fully personalized Christmas designer boxed set of:

A vacuum cleaner, washing dryer and dish washer. ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 December 2017, 19:18:51 »

Dish washer? Is that some form of machine? What is wrong with a sink.?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 December 2017, 19:27:01 »

Now I'm as thick as pigshit, but to my mind if you reduce the power of a vacuum cleaner to say, half what it was, the user will use it for twice as long to suck up a given amount of crap, so where is the energy saving.  ???
You'll never make a tree hugger with thinking like that.

The EU will probably be glad to see the back of us, as I reckon we have the majority of the do-gooding morons because of our stupid society pressures.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 December 2017, 19:27:48 »

A dishwasher is far more effective.  And call me a snob, but I like to eat from clean stuff.
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 December 2017, 19:43:19 »

A dishwasher is far more effective.  And call me a snob, but I like to eat from clean stuff.

Provided she is young, sexy, and Scandinavian.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09 December 2017, 19:53:02 »

Why is it that men think buying women tools and equipment for doing housework is a good thing? ::) ::) ::)

We love something for US, not to do our daily chores with!  A lovely perfume, DIOR J'ADORE Eau de Parfum Spray being my favourite (£94.00 for 100ml).  Or a lovely handbag from a designer label, like Radley, Ted Baker, or DKNY, for the cheaper ones - £150 to £300 for the larger sizes - or, really making a girl feel great, GUCCI!

These gifts will make her love you ever more.  Just stay clear of lingerie unless you really know what she loves, and dresses the same if you do not know her correct size and current tastes! :D ;)

In this age of romance it sounds like you can't wait for the thrill of the 25th when Santa Claus delivers from his sledge a fully personalized Christmas designer boxed set of:

A vacuum cleaner, washing dryer and dish washer. ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

You cheeky boy you :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09 December 2017, 19:57:07 »

You're being old-fashioned, Lizzie.

A petrol lawn mower or chainsaw is what the modern woman of today really wants. :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

As for sexy underwear.......38C breasts 'squeezed' in a 36C bra has a certain appeal. :)

It depends on the husbands budget Opti, but if you are talking about "machinery" then a Sexy little Fiat 500L in her favourite colour for running around town would be a perfect gift. ;D ;D ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09 December 2017, 20:01:07 »

Provided she is young, sexy, and Scandinavian.  :-*

FTFY M'lud!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09 December 2017, 20:11:49 »

I suspect that we will end up in the single market in all but name  keep the Paddies happy because we daren't abandon our strong moral obligation to those most loyal of British subects in Northern Ireland, and the spineless cowards we currently have in Govt, are shit scared to disagree with the despots in Brussels. Which will mean abiding by all the EU's laws, rules and regulations, yet with no input or influence.  ::)  It'll amount to governance with no representation.  >:(

Vacuum cleaners from the US won't work here due to the different voltage systems.  ;)  When my mate went to live in Houston he took his fancy coffee machine and had a transformer that was bigger than the coffee machine!  ;D

Ftfy Tigger. I thought you knew better.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09 December 2017, 21:30:54 »

I suspect that we will end up in the single market in all but name  keep the Paddies happy because we daren't abandon our strong moral obligation to those most loyal of British subects in Northern Ireland, and the spineless cowards we currently have in Govt, are shit scared to disagree with the despots in Brussels. Which will mean abiding by all the EU's laws, rules and regulations, yet with no input or influence.  ::)  It'll amount to governance with no representation.  >:(

Vacuum cleaners from the US won't work here due to the different voltage systems.  ;)  When my mate went to live in Houston he took his fancy coffee machine and had a transformer that was bigger than the coffee machine!  ;D

Ftfy Tigger. I thought you knew better.  ::)

I do.  ::)  I wasn't thinking of British Citizens north of the border, but Junkers puppets south of the border.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09 December 2017, 22:29:44 »

In which case I apologise. I read it wrong.  :-[
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 10 December 2017, 09:57:18 »

Absolutely...A dishwasher cleans and dries far better than manual intervention  :y

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 December 2017, 11:00:39 »

I agree with the first sentence  :y  but I refuse to buy any Gucci item after previous experience. I bought my wife a Gucci watch, costing around £650, and after a couple of months the clasp kept popping open. It was returned under guarantee and when it was returned to us it was just the same so I modified it to stop it keep falling off her wrist. Then, the date/time knob fell off. Emailed Gucci many times and they just ignore you. Their after sales is appalling.
So, my wife has a Gucci watch that she can only wear at certain times of the year, as when the clocks change she can't change the time.  ;D

My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

STEMO

« Reply #28 on: 10 December 2017, 11:16:16 »

Absolutely...A dishwasher cleans and dries far better than manual intervention  :y
Apparently it brings up oily car parts a treat as well.

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10 December 2017, 11:16:53 »

Their after sales is appalling.
So, my wife has a Gucci watch that she can only wear at certain times of the year, as when the clocks change she can't change the time.  ;D

A friend of mine works as a jewellery valuer. She informed me not long ago that the movements in Gucci watches cost about 56p, pretty much the cheapest it’s possible to purchase and still make the hands go round. Clearly the rest of it is a similarly premium affair!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.