Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Radio on SAFE

(1/4) > >>

Berniemc1356:
Hi
Recently my Omega wouldn't start because of a flat battery. After I charged it and connected it back up I discovered my radio would not let me put in my code to remove it from the SAFE mode. All I get on the display is 7 SAFE. I have tried removing and replacing the battery to no effect. If it means a replacement radio/cd player I would appreciate a lisy of suppliers.

tunnie:
What radio unit is fitted?

"7 Safe" means you have seven attempts left, sure you are entering the right code?

Berniemc1356:
Hi
I know that the display 7 SAFE means I have 7 attempts left.  But when I switch off the radio and hold down the AS button and switch on the radio again I am not getting the confirmation  beep which allows me to put in the correct code.

Andy B:

--- Quote from: Berniemc1356 on 17 January 2018, 12:50:01 ---Hi
I know that the display 7 SAFE means I have 7 attempts left.  But when I switch off the radio and hold down the AS button and switch on the radio again I am not getting the confirmation  beep which allows me to put in the correct code.

--- End quote ---

The time you need to leave it powered up to enter the code increases with each wrong code entered

JDX:
Did you solve the problem?  :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version