Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autobahnstormers.  (Read 12353 times)

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
Re: Autobahnstormers.
« Reply #90 on: 10 January 2013, 08:38:09 »

joining is fairly straight forward. there should be a downloadable form or there was talk of doing it online. payment can be by paypal marked as a gift. if you have problems let me know and I will get some forms sent to you. As for thr forum, you have to register first once you are a member. You then get an e-mail confirming registration. Its the log in that seems to flumox most people.  It is done by first putting in your membership number, leave one space, your first name, leave one space and then your second name, I.E;  1234 John Smith. If you dont use ant capitals in your name when registering, dont use then in log in. There is a box to tick for being remebered so you wont have to go through the procedure each time on visiting. I have a quick log in logo on the bottom bar on my PC so I can just one click that and go straight to the forum. hope this helps out.
Keith B

albitz

« Reply #91 on: 10 January 2013, 17:55:12 »

The for sale section is worth a look at the moment. A nice Monaro has just appeared in the listings. :)

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 10 January 2013, 18:23:18 »

That was Gordons CV8. He sold it as his wife never liked it but the new owner has now lost his job so cant afford to keep it.Not a lot of miles on it and in Devil Yellow.mmmmmm :y
Keith B

OmegaAnglesey

« Reply #93 on: 26 January 2013, 19:24:25 »

joining is fairly straight forward. there should be a downloadable form or there was talk of doing it online. payment can be by paypal marked as a gift. if you have problems let me know and I will get some forms sent to you. As for thr forum, you have to register first once you are a member. You then get an e-mail confirming registration. Its the log in that seems to flumox most people.  It is done by first putting in your membership number, leave one space, your first name, leave one space and then your second name, I.E;  1234 John Smith. If you dont use ant capitals in your name when registering, dont use then in log in. There is a box to tick for being remebered so you wont have to go through the procedure each time on visiting. I have a quick log in logo on the bottom bar on my PC so I can just one click that and go straight to the forum. hope this helps out.
Keith B
Hmm I don't see that option on the PDF Application http://www.autobahnstormers.org/Club_Information_Pack.pdf  ???

Another question do all Vauxhall dealers accept the Discount Card and what is the official name of the Card so i can call around some of my local dealers see if they accept it. Thanks In Advance :)

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 27 January 2013, 06:50:22 »

Keith B
Hmm I don't see that option on the PDF Application http://www.autobahnstormers.org/Club_Information_Pack.pdf  ???

Another question do all Vauxhall dealers accept the Discount Card and what is the official name of the Card so i can call around some of my local dealers see if they accept it. Thanks In Advance :)

I don't think all of them do, but certainly most of them. Isn't it Trade Card or Trade club???

Because I used the ABS TC card I get sent a Vauxhall one too. But I don't have to use them as as soon as I tell them the details they say - 'no probs, you're on the system'
Now that they've move to Chingford from Gants Hill, it'll be interesting to see if they've 'lost' the details.................. ::)
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 27 January 2013, 06:59:34 »

.........and yes, it is quite LC focused, but that's hardly surprising, surely?

And, as of the last AGM, all Omegas are now club cars, not just 2.5 TD and V6 models.

The ABS Forum is nothing like OOF; smaller number of regular participants and not as active. But, as OOF is primarily a forum on the internet, no surprises there.

My difficulties with log-in are always when I forget my log-in details; the 'forgotten password' link thing never works and I often have to do the 'what is the capital of London' nonsense without anything happening...
An email to administrator@Autobahnstormers.org.uk (or what ever the email is)  always works

£25 more than worth it for TC alone :y :y :y
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.