Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting facts re the election  (Read 8560 times)

STEMO

Re: Interesting facts re the election
« Reply #30 on: 11 November 2019, 13:27:24 »

Had a Labour candidate knock on our door recently, in Surrey Heath   :o
No danger of me seeing any candidates here. Conservatives wouldn't dare, and Labour know they don't need to.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11 November 2019, 13:27:56 »

Probably a newbie who has to start somewhere. If he kisses enough arse over the next five years he might moved to somewhere oop nath where they vote for anything with a red rosette.
Never had a candidate knock on my door. Im hoping Cleverly does this time. I have a few things to say to him. In fact nexttime I see him walking his dog I might pull over and have a chat.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 November 2019, 13:31:56 »

It was bad timing, had dinner on the go, otherwise I would have given him the double barrels on what I really think of the Corbyn.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 November 2019, 16:56:01 »

If any of them knock on my door , they better watch out.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11 November 2019, 19:17:49 »

I'm in two minds about Farage's decision to stand down half of his candidates.  :-\

Obviously anything that leads to the forces of remain getting a kicking at the election is a good thing!  :y  But consider this...

Had the Tories done a good job of BREXIT from 2016, not been utterly useless and spineless in the negotiations and taken us out of the EU properly on 29th March, then the Brexit Party would not exist!

Given that the Tories have made an utter Horlicks of it and the prospect under them is more of the same, I think they've had a bloody cheek to demand that Farage stand his troops down, and to be honest I think he's been lent on... big time..... by some rather unpleasant types!  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 11 November 2019, 19:19:21 »

I'm in two minds about Farage's decision to stand down half of his candidates.  :-\

Obviously anything that leads to the forces of remain getting a kicking at the election is a good thing!  :y  But consider this...

Had the Tories done a good job of BREXIT from 2016, not been utterly useless and spineless in the negotiations and taken us out of the EU properly on 29th March, then the Brexit Party would not exist!

Given that the Tories have made an utter Horlicks of it and the prospect under them is more of the same, I think they've had a bloody cheek to demand that Farage stand his troops down, and to be honest I think he's been lent on... big time..... by some rather unpleasant types!  :-X
Albs and Raeturbo?

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 November 2019, 19:25:22 »

Albs and Raeturbo?

Or BigGriff and Dave The Builder!  :o  ;D

Or more likely they come from the 51 'guests' who are viewing this board.  ::)  Maybe I should expect a knock on the door later...  :-\
« Last Edit: 11 November 2019, 19:27:02 by Sir Tigger QC »

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 November 2019, 19:44:07 »

Albs and Raeturbo?

Or BigGriff and Dave The Builder!  :o  ;D

Or more likely they come from the 51 'guests' who are viewing this board.  ::)  Maybe I should expect a knock on the door later...  :-\
I've said nothing to him  :o
I think he could have been a good politician  :-X
I left on the 29th of march
the rest of you can just get on with it now  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 November 2019, 20:31:29 »

I think he is simply being realistic and pragmatic. He tried to corner the Tories into an official pact. When they didn't play ball he had to think again.
In other news, Theresa May has just signed up with an agency which organises events for inspirational speakers ! Whoever signed her up must be facing the sack pretty soon I should think.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/theresa-mays-new-role-as-inspirational-speaker-cvtdbb9ck
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 November 2019, 20:49:45 »

I think he is simply being realistic and pragmatic. He tried to corner the Tories into an official pact. When they didn't play ball he had to think again.
In other news, Theresa May has just signed up with an agency which organises events for inspirational speakers ! Whoever signed her up must be facing the sack pretty soon I should think.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/theresa-mays-new-role-as-inspirational-speaker-cvtdbb9ck

What's next?  ???

Olly Robbins writing the sequel to Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal?   ;D

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 November 2019, 21:06:07 »

:( Foregone conclusion, I'm surprised anyone stands against the Labour party here  :(

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 November 2019, 21:09:57 »

What's next?  ???

Olly Robbins writing the sequel to Donald Trump's The Art Of The Deal?   ;D

;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 November 2019, 22:15:38 »

Albs and Raeturbo?     What? I like Nigel,  shame the Brexit party couldn’t make it on their own.
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 12 November 2019, 15:09:55 »

Corbyn has today tried to demonstrate how heartless the Tories are by not caring about the poor Labour voting folk up north who have been hit hard by floods in recent days. He has demanded they activate the Bellwin scheme.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellwin_scheme

They activated it three days ago.
God help us all if he ever gets elected.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 12 November 2019, 15:18:15 »

In other news, the Illiberal Undemocrat candidate in Thurrock has resigned after it was discovered he repeatedly used the "N word " to describe black people on Twitter. He is Vice President of the LimpDem  Campaign for racial equality !!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.