Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Breaking a 1999 2.5 CD Estate in Z549  (Read 7778 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking a 1999 2.5 CD Estate in Z549
« Reply #60 on: 01 February 2010, 10:36:48 »

MID and high level brake light, do you still have these?  If so how much to Northern Ireland?

The only MID's I have at the minute are the ones with a single grey plug connection.
I think I have an estate high level brake light mate but will check later and PM you :y
Daz

Any luck with the high level brake light fella?

I PM'd you a while ago mate saying that it was broken :(
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

GaryBC

• Intermediate Member
  • Egham, Surrey
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking a 1999 2.5 CD Estate in Z549
« Reply #61 on: 01 February 2010, 15:30:12 »

Does yours have the same ABS ECU as my 2000 (W) reg 2.5CD Auto Saloon? Mine's got the dreaded ABS/TC/Speedo fault so if yours is the same as mine and works.....?

Also could do with a N/S mirror backshell. The missus keeps arguing with the gatepost! (Wrong colour but a can of paint is only a few bob.)

And the small plastic twist-clips that hold the scuttle to the lower windscreen frame? I lost a couple when I had the scuttle off to do an HBV change a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Gaz

Hi Gaz, the only ECU I have is off a 3.0 so I think I am right in saying that it will fit etc but will need a chat to a tech2.
I do have the other bits you need too :y

How much do you want for the N/S mirror backshell and a couple of the scuttle clips?? You wanna mail me at gary_b_cooper@hotmail.co.uk? I've got this thread set to notify me but it never does for some reason!

I'll pass on the ecu thanks - I'm trying to avoid having to go the Tech2 route if at all poss.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.