Chat Area > General Car Chat

Proper Motor

(1/15) > >>

tunnie:
Driving to work today, chap in a van wound down his window and start talking to me. Initially I was thinking, had I cut him up?  ;D

But he just said you don't see many like that and keep it in good condition, proper motor he said.  ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
What were you driving? :)

aaronjb:

--- Quote from: tunnie on 16 September 2019, 09:25:36 ---Initially I was thinking, had I cut him up?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Guilty conscience? ;D

tunnie:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 16 September 2019, 11:00:17 ---What were you driving? :)

--- End quote ---

My trusty stead, the 3.2 which needs a nappy. It drank more this morning, then again I was heavy with right foot as I was late.  :-\

Checked the coolant cap again again it was wet around there, so hoping new tank solves the problems.

--- Quote from: aaronjb on 16 September 2019, 11:02:26 ---
--- Quote from: tunnie on 16 September 2019, 09:25:36 ---Initially I was thinking, had I cut him up?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Guilty conscience? ;D

--- End quote ---

It was on the A4, just after the narrow roundabout with Texaco/BP, often a lot of people get cut up there.  ;D

TheBoy:
Yours is/was one of the tidiest I've seen, though I suspect a few years of low priority has allowed rust to creep in.

As the body is tidy, worth jacking it up and making sure the underside is as good as can be expected, and catching the problem early.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version