Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
 on: 21 April 2024, 20:26:38 
Started by Duke01 - Last post by grifter
What V6 has the oval connector is it the PFL? I'm sure mine is square connectors on FL version

on: 21 April 2024, 19:26:22 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Viral_Jim
Didn't Jon Lennon have one? Quite peculiar looking things to my eye. But then what do I know

on: 21 April 2024, 17:33:42 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by dave the builder
Nice easy fix then  :)

and a nice looking car  8)

on: 21 April 2024, 17:22:09 
Started by tomuxzz - Last post by tomuxzz
Just because something was previously changed,. doesn't mean that a) it's not faulty or b) not correctly fitted.

Fuel filter may not have made a difference, but I would wager that it was overdue.

The gear selector issue is yet another, separate, issue rather than part of everything else.

Have you replaced the MAF yet?

Have you reseated the cluster yet?

Also what other parts have been replaced recently?

Get the codes read, either with the pedal trick or an actual code reader and report back.

Crank sensor produces the rpm signal.
We have found problem!!!!!! Verry funny thing  ;D ;D ;D One small wire on battery - Ground was too rusty so it was poor connection with ground. (sorry hard to explain in English ;D)

And someone asked photos of car. So I made a few :)

on: 21 April 2024, 12:07:30 
Started by JamesV6CDX - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
Make sure you get your £90 back.

on: 21 April 2024, 11:51:34 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by STEMO
"rear wash wipe" is not part of the MOT ,so may well not get tested at all ,
reversing lights on a pre 1 September 2009 are not a fail ,but may get an advisory ,similar to the spare tyre .
I guess it's down to the NT on the day ,he/she/them  ::) could miss such items whilst desperately trying to find something that is a fail/money making opportunity ,Kerching £$£$£  :D
Indicators on a BMW are tested , even though the BMW driver may never* use them

*Except when parked on double yellow lines , zigzags outside a school

;D :y

on: 21 April 2024, 11:30:36 
Started by STEMO - Last post by grifter
Meanwhile............Wee Jimmy Krankies husband has now been charged with pocketing a very large sum of SNP donations.  ;D
I imagine she is already plotting to divorce him and then reinvent herself as a "survivor" of a coercive cruel husband, and then take her rightful place on the throne of Scotland in a couple of years or so.  ::)

When I was on the throne this morning I couldn't help but think of wee nippy dropping into the ocean lol!

on: 21 April 2024, 11:29:32 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by dave the builder
One thing that is mandatory ,yet I doubt ever gets tested .....
"speedometer is working correctly and gives an accurate reading"
obviously speedos are NEVER tested on AUDIs, Golf GTIs (or golfs pretending to be GTI, with Ebay badges,) etc   :-\

on: 21 April 2024, 11:15:09 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by dave the builder
"rear wash wipe" is not part of the MOT ,so may well not get tested at all ,
reversing lights on a pre 1 September 2009 are not a fail ,but may get an advisory ,similar to the spare tyre .
I guess it's down to the NT on the day ,he/she/them  ::) could miss such items whilst desperately trying to find something that is a fail/money making opportunity ,Kerching £$£$£  :D
Indicators on a BMW are tested , even though the BMW driver may never* use them

*Except when parked on double yellow lines , zigzags outside a school

on: 21 April 2024, 07:42:24 
Started by Mutha Jugs n Speed - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Whilst they may not fail, isn't there a requirement that if equipment is fitted but not a compulsory item, ie rear wash wipe, it should work as expected otherwise be marked as an advisory item :-\

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 13 queries.