Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE - Ex Police 3.2v6 white saloon Automatic  (Read 1886 times)

SJKOO01

FOR SALE - Ex Police 3.2v6 white saloon Automatic
« on: 09 February 2011, 19:58:10 »

[size=16]Omega 3.2 V6 Ex Police Saloon Automatic for sale
(White in colour)[/size]

I was keen to use this as project I had in mind sometime ago.  Unfortunately upon receiving some news today it’s upset the apple cart and due to personal circumstances that will have to change soon, the project has sadly now got to be well and truly scrapped whether I like it or not.....  So the 3.2 ex plod has to go

It is (was) police spec, so no toys to play with, but maybe ideal for someone who has more time and money than I currently have now, also an ideal project if you want to convert it to manual and drive it, spend money converting it back to Police spec, go track racing or if you already have an ex police car, but want a spare to keep in the garage you can, it’s up to you.

Confirmed current mileage is 147,338 as from 10th Feb 2011 (though is being used occationally, so will be slightly higher)

Have a long print out of work that was carried out (Thames Valley Police Force), before I purchased the vehicle from another Omega Owner Forum member.

No modifications done to it, standard Police set up (minus the police equipment of course !), as I never got the chance to do what I planned.

Mot till July 2011
Tax = None

I purchased it from the very helpful JoshWyatt on here (OOF) and never had any reservations about buying it (only after I told the other half I bought it without her knowing  ::)  ;D)

Centre dash console converted to single din, cd/radio included, black plastic around where radio would be and around shifter is black plastic finish, though was rubbed down as I was going to colour co-ordinate it White.  Also centre console (Handbrake) has missing arm rest.

Work will need doing soon:.
1.  Aircon unit works, but there is an issue of the windscreen misting up quickly, and even on high, the screen doesn’t fully clear, think a matrix flush is in order.
2.  Car as recently come up with fault codes, which transpires that the Precats are on their way out (modification can be done to sort that – See maintenance guide).
3.  Slight leak on one of the camshaft covers, will need genuine replacement gasket.
4.  Could ideally do with new Cambelt kit, service and timing set up to make it a little smoother running.
5.  Drivers front wing requires replacement – Have one but not fitted.
6.  Driver door central locking solnoid faulty (Hopefully be getting replacement soon)
7.  Bonnet requires replacing (haven’t gotten around to doing that).
8.  Interior, has at present has just a cloth drivers CD spec seat and passenger one is a preface leather elite one.  (Not currently fitted in car) but will be included in sale if buyer wants it.
9.  Front bumper has some cosmetic wear at front.

I know it’s a very long advert.  But I’m being as honest about the car so you know what you would be getting.

And I would prefer if you’re interested in it, to come and view it to satisfy yourself before parting with your hard earned cash.

Asking £800 or nearest sensible offer please.

May have small section of spares that will be thrown in for the buyer if the asking price is met (bits not being sold separately, so please don’t ask)

Any questions, please PM me – Thank you.

With permission from Josh, here is his gallery link which has more photos.

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1281116730

Bodywork the same as it was then.  However I will need to take some updated photos of the interior and post this weekend.

As said previously though, would benefit from you coming to view it in the flesh to get a better idea than photographs.
« Last Edit: 10 February 2011, 18:45:24 by SJKOO01 »

Arrolman

• Intermediate Member
  • Renfrew,Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE - Ex Police 3.2v6 white saloon Automatic
« Reply #1 on: 10 February 2011, 03:11:20 »

Interior pics? Tax and MOT?

Cheers,
Iain
Looking to win the lottery..........

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 February 2011, 08:15:21 »

Interior pics? Tax and MOT?

Cheers,
Iain
MOT July 2011
No Tax

;)
Retired

SJKOO01

« Reply #3 on: 10 February 2011, 18:47:04 »

Mot & Tax, as above.

Interior photos will be posted this weekend when there is more light in the day.

Regards.

SJKOO01

« Reply #4 on: 11 February 2011, 18:22:10 »

I still have passenger seat, but it was taken out as I was in the process of swapping the front seats for some sports seats, but haven't bothered now I'm having to sell the car.  So the seat will be included if the buyer wants it, unless they have plans to put their own type in?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.