Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S Facelift Estate Leather Seats in Creamy/Beige.  (Read 892 times)

05omegav6

F/S Facelift Estate Leather Seats in Creamy/Beige.
« on: 03 May 2012, 10:31:35 »

As above really :y.

All in reasonable condition, drivers seat bolster a bit scruffy, but rest ok. They aren't perfect, but do scrub up alright, no holes or fag burns . Fronts are heated, and have two rear seats, one heated, one not. All the heaters work except the nearside rear, not investigated why as I never sit on it ::) The front seats came out of a 2000 W CD and will plug straight into a GLS or CDX. I do have the door cards but they are pretty crappy so only available if desperately wanted

Looking for £70 for the lot. Collection only, but could deliver to a meet :y.

Should be available this weekend :y

05omegav6

Re: F/S Facelift Estate Leather Seats in Creamy/Beige.
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2012, 16:15:47 »

As above really :y.

All in reasonable condition, drivers seat bolster a bit scruffy, but rest ok. They aren't perfect, but do scrub up alright, no holes or fag burns . Fronts are heated, and have two rear seats, one heated, one not. All the heaters work except the nearside rear, not investigated why as I never sit on it ::) The front seats came out of a 2000 W CD and will plug straight into a GLS or CDX. I do have the door cards but they are pretty crappy so only available if desperately wanted

Looking for £70 55 for the lot. Collection only, but could deliver to a meet :y.

Should be available this weekend :y

05omegav6

« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2012, 17:59:02 »

These will probably go to the tip on Tuesday, as that'll be easier than clearing the garage to make room for them ::)

05omegav6

« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2012, 14:06:32 »

Please lock as no longer available :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 16 queries.