Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VBOA - 14/15 July Billing Aquadrome  (Read 1778 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
VBOA - 14/15 July Billing Aquadrome
« on: 27 May 2012, 06:23:02 »

Most of you will already know about the Vauxhall Bedford Owners Association annual show at Billing, Northampton. Will be attending with ABS, but only going up Saturday morning returning on Sunday. This will be my eighth year attending, if you have not heard of it or been there it is a great weekend. Plenty to do and see most VX national clubs are in attendance, plenty food stalls,  restaurants, on site shops, auto jumble stalls etc., etc..

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: VBOA - 14/15 July Billing Aquadrome
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2012, 10:19:09 »

Most of you will already know about the Vauxhall Bedford Owners Association annual show at Billing, Northampton. Will be attending with ABS, but only going up Saturday morning returning on Sunday. This will be my eighth year attending, if you have not heard of it or been there it is a great weekend. Plenty to do and see most VX national clubs are in attendance, plenty food stalls,  restaurants, on site shops, auto jumble stalls etc., etc..

Hopefully loads of sunshine like the last few years.  :y Been going there myself for quite a few years and this will be my third year with ABS. I have seen you there several times Mike but didn't get around to saying hello.  :-[ I will have to make more effort to mingle this year.  :y
We used to take the caravan there quite regular throughout the year for many years, until we got flooded out one year. It would amuse the anti-caravanners on here to see touring caravans floating.  ;D
Fingers crossed for the weather as a lot of effort goes into organising this and a lot of dedication from the owners of show cars. As for Vauxhalls on show, this is definitely a biggun.  :y

Regards
Alan
« Last Edit: 27 May 2012, 10:29:56 by YZ250 »
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.