Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: About this one hundred billion divorce bill?  (Read 5288 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: About this one hundred billion divorce bill?
« Reply #60 on: 04 September 2017, 14:25:53 »

Quite correct.

That will be the trick though , managing that through to its conclusion. I must admit I was surprised that May said she was staying on to fight another election. I expected her to be replaced in a (possibly this year) party conference leadership election with a softer candidate. Problem is, being blunt about it, there aren't any great politicians around nowadays and certainly not in the Tory party. Please don't say Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg.  ;D

I'm not as May has always struck me as an over promoted office junior with delusions of grandeur. :( :( :( She is a serial failure of a politician with virtually no leadership skills and the clarity and vision of stagnant muddy ditch water. :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 04 September 2017, 15:47:55 »

That will be the trick though , managing that through to its conclusion. I must admit I was surprised that May said she was staying on to fight another election. I expected her to be replaced in a (possibly this year) party conference leadership election with a softer candidate. Problem is, being blunt about it, there aren't any great politicians around nowadays and certainly not in the Tory party. Please don't say Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg.  ;D

I think it would be a colossal mistake if the Tories have a leadership contest and get rid of Mrs May in the autumn.  I feel that the Europhile faction of the Conservatives are sharpening their knives though, emboldened by the GE result which they mistakenly believe was a rejection of a clean break with the European Union.  ::)

A change of Tory party leader and PM might result in another GE, which would probably see Comrades Corbyn and McDonnell installed in Downing Street!  :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 04 September 2017, 16:30:10 »

Agreed. May (useless though she is) should stay where she is until Brexit is done & dusted.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 05 September 2017, 01:05:26 »

Don't have a problem with May being the fall girl as it's not like she's not used to constant failure. :) :) :)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 05 September 2017, 09:30:08 »

Don't have a problem with May being the fall girl as it's not like she's not used to constant failure. :) :) :)

.. and she's made a career of being completely out of her depth without knowing WTF is going on, too.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.