Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Drinking problems.  (Read 3168 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Drinking problems.
« Reply #30 on: 08 September 2017, 21:21:41 »

My last word, Dean, if you don't knock it on the head or slow down, a lot, you are in for a miserable existence, and so are your family. Apart from the physical side of things, liver, kidneys, heart, etc., it will f**k your brain up and the mental side of things can get really bad.

I stopped just in time, that's why I'm such a healthy, well-adjusted individual.  ;D

It's unusual for a scouser to be dependent on grog. I thought bible class and clean living was more the norm. ::) ::) ;)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08 September 2017, 23:33:49 »

PM'd you some info
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

moggy

• Omega Knight
  • hartlepool
    • vauxhall omega 3.0 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 September 2017, 12:44:41 »

Hi all,just wanted thank everyone for there help and advice.It has been 3 days now since i had a drink and i feel a lot better,but i know i am not out of the woods yet.I have also decided to tackle this head on,so first no drink for at least 2 months.Second i am not taking any more over the counter medicine,i am going to go to the walkin clinic to get professional advice on what the problem is.I am also going to book a full MOT with my doctor,when i can get in.Once again thanks all Dean.PS there is a party at mine tonight and you are all invited ;D ;D.   

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09 September 2017, 14:25:51 »

Hi all,just wanted thank everyone for there help and advice.It has been 3 days now since i had a drink and i feel a lot better,but i know i am not out of the woods yet.I have also decided to tackle this head on,so first no drink for at least 2 months.Second i am not taking any more over the counter medicine,i am going to go to the walkin clinic to get professional advice on what the problem is.I am also going to book a full MOT with my doctor,when i can get in.Once again thanks all Dean.PS there is a party at mine tonight and you are all invited ;D ;D.

Bring your own bottle ? 

But, that all sounds sensible to me.  :y

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09 September 2017, 14:43:49 »

Well chuffed you have survived 3 days without the booze dean  :y
Hope you can totally avoid it for a good few weeks (or more) and once you start to get your sober head around life's problems, enjoy it in a social way again.

Me personally didn't touch a drop for a good 6 months partly due to the oppsed up nightmares I had when I was drinking  :(

In fact, one of the most enlightening experiences was actually going out in a group and drinking soft drinks all night.
watching how people change even after a few beers can be friggin hilarious trust me and things like this make a sober night out worth it  :y :y
Now days, i've learnt to spot the signs when i'm getting stressed out / had a shit day and unlike before when i'd have anywhere from a couple of cans upto half a case, I just go to bed on a cup of tea  ;D ;D
Works a treat too  :y :y

Keep smiling bud  :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.