Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Got myself another Omega 3.2L V6  (Read 3731 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Got myself another Omega 3.2L V6
« Reply #15 on: 25 September 2017, 17:14:15 »

So that's what the 3.2 elite that I used to have looked like when in good shape.
It a German Sport so will be similar spec to our MV6, I believe their MV6 were specked as our Elites, all very confusing no wonder were leaving Europe.  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 September 2017, 17:30:11 »

Very smart 8)

CCRT2008 is a useful addition... you can add an aux to the cdc connection for an ipod etc.
It looks to be the cd-less version, ccrt2007 maybe?
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 September 2017, 17:31:44 »

Cracking looking car Jan, and at a sensible price (ignoring UK prices, as we're too stupid and with too much badge snobbery here to pay more than £50 for any Vauxhall/Opel)
Grumpy old man

Jan Suhr

• Intermediate Member
  • Nyköping, Sweden
    • 2 Omega Caravans 3.2 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 September 2017, 17:38:35 »

Very smart 8)

CCRT2008 is a useful addition... you can add an aux to the cdc connection for an ipod etc.

Yes it is the Tape Only version but with telephone. I will change that to a more modern unit from Eonon. I already have one in the other Omega and this one will have one too. Who uses CD's or Cassette tapes today???
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/2-Din-GPS-Navigation/GA2164.html
It will be an easy change since this car don't have the navigation display so all messages that you access from the wiper stalk should still be there.

Since this car has the telephone I hope to be able to use its built in microphone for the Eonon units handsfree function. Anyone know how it is connected to the CCRT2007 unit?
Jan Suhr
Stockholm, Sweden
www.protouring.se

Jan Suhr

• Intermediate Member
  • Nyköping, Sweden
    • 2 Omega Caravans 3.2 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 September 2017, 17:48:29 »

Jan, if you want an Irmscher 3.2 saloon for your collection, here is one in Spain. 2900 euros

https://www.milanuncios.com/opel-de-segunda-mano/opel-omega-3-2-v6-irsmacher-241992221.htm

Opel omega b 3. 2i v6 irmscher 218cv design edition highest in range, very few sold in Spain 106. 000km year 2002. bodywork and paint in perfect condition no damage except bumpers front and rear have some marks associated with parking. Additional features. 17 original opel rims, 80% tread on tyres, bilstein suspension, two sets of keys with remote control, electric heated leather with front and rear, memory, front and rear bizone climate control, gps, on board computer, bose stereo, cruise control, xenon, electric rear blind, etc. . . maintenance done on oils and filters, is totally revised. Foolproof. Will consider px on 7 seater

Hmm.... Tempting....

I did sell my '69 'Camaro in March and got a '98 Corvette as part payment, that one is sold too and the money for that one is going to be spent on Omegas :-D

That car is not yours I suspect since you say your are in Andalucia and from that add  I guess it is in Valladolid?
Jan Suhr
Stockholm, Sweden
www.protouring.se

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 25 September 2017, 18:00:16 »

Who uses CD's or Cassette tapes today???
Errr, well, uhmmm  :-[

Just call me old fashioned ;D
Grumpy old man

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25 September 2017, 18:13:31 »

Very smart 8)

Yes it is the Tape Only version but with telephone. I will change that to a more modern unit from Eonon. I already have one in the other Omega and this one will have one too. Who uses CD's or Cassette tapes today???
http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/2-Din-GPS-Navigation/GA2164.html
It will be an easy change since this car don't have the navigation display so all messages that you access from the wiper stalk should still be there.

I have just replaced my knackered Bose 2006 with something very similar. I had two blown speakers, and no output to the rest; a very tired CD changer that worked when it felt like it; poor radio reception although that's the aerial and my Tom tom has disappeared.

So I bought the head unit for £160, added the DAB aerial and dash cam, and replaced the door speakers with straight replacement Panasonic ones for £90. I wired the supplied speaker plug directly to where the speaker wiring enters the door pillars so everything works.
I haven't fitted the accessories yet, as I'm going to add the reversing camera that the headunit also supports, but now I have most of my CD collection on one USB stick, proper up to date sat nav that integrates with my diary and traffic reports, and bluetooth connectivity. It even comes with Torque installed, which would be great on an OBD compliant car. I wish I'd fitted one years ago.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 25 September 2017, 22:24:38 »

Jan, if you want an Irmscher 3.2 saloon for your collection, here is one in Spain. 2900 euros

https://www.milanuncios.com/opel-de-segunda-mano/opel-omega-3-2-v6-irsmacher-241992221.htm

Opel omega b 3. 2i v6 irmscher 218cv design edition highest in range, very few sold in Spain 106. 000km year 2002. bodywork and paint in perfect condition no damage except bumpers front and rear have some marks associated with parking. Additional features. 17 original opel rims, 80% tread on tyres, bilstein suspension, two sets of keys with remote control, electric heated leather with front and rear, memory, front and rear bizone climate control, gps, on board computer, bose stereo, cruise control, xenon, electric rear blind, etc. . . maintenance done on oils and filters, is totally revised. Foolproof. Will consider px on 7 seater

Hmm.... Tempting....

I did sell my '69 'Camaro in March and got a '98 Corvette as part payment, that one is sold too and the money for that one is going to be spent on Omegas :-D

No not my car and never seen it other than when browsing the ads.
That car is not yours I suspect since you say your are in Andalucia and from that add  I guess it is in Valladolid?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.