Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloody trick or treaters  (Read 5443 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Bloody trick or treaters
« Reply #30 on: 01 November 2017, 02:54:46 »

Bought loads of sweets but forgot the pumpkin so only one lot turned up. Hmm. What to do with all these sweets?.. Om Nom Nom :D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01 November 2017, 07:02:21 »

I am diabetic, and mustn't have sweets, so if I can't.....

Ron.

aaronjb

« Reply #32 on: 01 November 2017, 10:07:15 »

We were out for most of the night, so I only had to answer the door to one lot.. one boy and two girls, late teens, dressed up, short skirts (the girls, not the lad). I didn't mind that too much ;D

Sadly had to give them chocolate from our stash as we hadn't bought anything ;D and I'm only allowed one treat sized bag of buttons a day now, so I kinda begrudge that! </grinch> (Still, I've lost nearly 6st since February, so I guess laying off the choccies is a good thing.. and the kebabs.. fish & chips.. anything cooked in oil.. fat.. you know, all the tasty stuff)

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01 November 2017, 13:26:34 »

We were out for most of the night, so I only had to answer the door to one lot.. one boy and two girls, late teens, dressed up, short skirts (the girls, not the lad). I didn't mind that too much ;D

Sadly had to give them chocolate from our stash as we hadn't bought anything ;D and I'm only allowed one treat sized bag of buttons a day now, so I kinda begrudge that! </grinch> (Still, I've lost nearly 6st since February, so I guess laying off the choccies is a good thing.. and the kebabs.. fish & chips.. anything cooked in oil.. fat.. you know, all the tasty stuff)

With all the salad piled on top, surely a kebab must be healthy  :y ::)

aaronjb

« Reply #34 on: 01 November 2017, 15:12:18 »

;D ;D

In all seriousness a grilled chicken kebab wouldn't be too bad - if it weren't for the garlic sauce, bread, the chips that sometimes slip in with it.. ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01 November 2017, 16:47:21 »

The trouble is, calories taste so nice!  :(

Ron.

minifreek

• Omega Knight
  • Wigan
    • 2.4 V70 & 94 Mini SPi
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01 November 2017, 16:59:49 »

Had to go out last night to our eldests parents evening at his college to see 2 of his tutors, left a sign on the front (locked) gate to say we dont want trick or treat and it seemed they obeyed.... Might have been the fact they couldn't gain access to our front door and no lights on that might have stopped them too LOL

Halloween is getting bigger and bigger every year, as has been said, another imported tradition - we'll be celebrating 4th of July next...... my oppsing arse we will too.... even though a very large clothing chain tried a 4th July special offer a couple of years ago and got shot down very quickly when they got reminded what 4th July actually means to the Yanks...
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F...

Lincs Robert

« Reply #37 on: 01 November 2017, 17:22:49 »

Had to go out last night to our eldests parents evening at his college to see 2 of his tutors, left a sign on the front (locked) gate to say we dont want trick or treat and it seemed they obeyed.... Might have been the fact they couldn't gain access to our front door and no lights on that might have stopped them too LOL

Halloween is getting bigger and bigger every year, as has been said, another imported tradition - we'll be celebrating 4th of July next...... my oppsing arse we will too.... even though a very large clothing chain tried a 4th July special offer a couple of years ago and got shot down very quickly when they got reminded what 4th July actually means to the Yanks...

I celebrate 4th July, it’s our wedding anniversary  :y

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01 November 2017, 17:27:26 »

That's impressive !   :o   I need to do something similar  :(

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 01 November 2017, 17:37:46 »

I live on a steep hill and it seems that the little scrotes couldn't be bothered to climb it, so it was nice and quiet here last night!  :)

Black Friday
soon!  Another imported tradition from across the pond.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 01 November 2017, 17:58:32 »

I live on a steep hill and it seems that the little scrotes couldn't be bothered to climb it, so it was nice and quiet here last night!  :)

Black Friday
soon!  Another imported tradition from across the pond.  ::)

Well, pretty soon we'll have Thanksgiving, whole deep fried turkey, "Happy Holidays" instead of Christmas, and maybe even Donald Trump !    ;D

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

« Reply #41 on: 01 November 2017, 19:08:10 »

Thing is...none of these things are compulsory. It seems moaning about them is, though.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 01 November 2017, 19:48:00 »

There is a system in the village of Webs end, where if you have a pumpkin at the front of your house the trick or treaters will knock your door. If you don't, they wont.
Needless to say the Mig household doesn't display a pumpkin.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 01 November 2017, 19:59:49 »

There is a system in the village of Webs end, where if you have a pumpkin at the front of your house the trick or treaters will knock your door. If you don't, they wont.
Needless to say the Mig household doesn't display a pumpkin.  :)
Has worked for us over the years. When SWMBO was having her cancer treatment they left us alone. The last few years have been great fun. It,s the only time some of the neighbours speak. ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01 November 2017, 20:05:14 »

You don't live in the north. You shouldn't be speaking to your neighbours.  ::) ;D
The video below shows just what can happen once you start talking to them.  :y

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pyuxh
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.