Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio code.  (Read 2106 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Radio code.
« on: 24 December 2017, 16:50:40 »

Now I bought a radio from I think omegod, I cannot find the code and its gone Safe mode.... Help :o
Hoof'land storeman.

terry paget

• Omega Baron
  • Midsomer Norton Somerset
    • 3 Astras 2 Vectra
    • View Profile
Re: Radio code.
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2017, 10:03:03 »

Ask omegod, he must know or he would not have sold it to you (I'm surprised you did not ask at the time). If no joy there, take radio out, it may be written on the radio in pencil, like all of mine. Otherwise you have a problem

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2017, 13:25:29 »

Ask omegod, he must know or he would not have sold it to you (I'm surprised you did not ask at the time). If no joy there, take radio out, it may be written on the radio in pencil, like all of mine. Otherwise you have a problem

It's BEEN WORKING OK, i disconnected the battery, i cannot find the code, and my pins won't remove the unit.
Hoof'land storeman.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2017, 13:38:12 »

I have a similar problem, BG. In my case, I can only get it about 1/3 out; Serek managed to get it about 2/3 out a couple of weeks ago, but no way will it come out any more - something is retaining it at the back. Cables, maybe?

Ron.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2017, 14:25:20 »

I have a similar problem, BG. In my case, I can only get it about 1/3 out; Serek managed to get it about 2/3 out a couple of weeks ago, but no way will it come out any more - something is retaining it at the back. Cables, maybe?

Ron.
Not much point having a Code if you cant steel the bloody thing, bring it down here near the East End,  the Kids will soon have it out.  ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 December 2017, 16:07:04 »

Ron.
Not much point having a Code if you cant steel the bloody thing, bring it down here near the East End,  the Kids will soon have it out.  ;D

I may have to revert back to an earlier life, to remove it, I'll wait till it's dark, then go outside, and remove it in Second's... ;D
Hoof'land storeman.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 December 2017, 22:33:25 »

Ron.

I may have to revert back to an earlier life, to remove it, I'll wait till it's dark, then go outside, and remove it in Second's... ;D
Just dont get carried away and center punch the drivers window, remember you've got the keys in your pocket.  :)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 December 2017, 22:41:51 »

Ron.

will you still fit through the window? :o

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 December 2017, 08:32:34 »

Ron.

will you still fit through the window? :o

Oi, I have the pysiqe of a racing snake,  :o
Hoof'land storeman.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 December 2017, 09:19:34 »

Which radio is it ? If it's a 4 disc one it will have come from Shyboys CDX that I broke ,  I have a habit of writing the code onto the radio chassis so have a look
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 December 2017, 10:40:56 »

Which radio is it ? If it's a 4 disc one it will have come from Shyboys CDX that I broke ,  I have a habit of writing the code onto the radio chassis so have a look

That's what I'm hoping when i get it out,  its a 4 disc unit.
Hoof'land storeman.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 December 2017, 12:10:17 »

Try 2509
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 December 2017, 16:37:49 »

All done, didn't smash a window, removed complete cage Inc radio, code was written on radio,  ;D, so I can now have the radio on, when we go out later, and not listen to noise from passenger seat,, ;)
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.