Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Move away from that burger!  (Read 5240 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Move away from that burger!
« Reply #30 on: 31 January 2018, 13:20:03 »

On Jeremy Whine yesterday they were talking about 'Walk On Girls' at darts tournaments.  Vine actually apologised at one point for using the word 'girl', "....just in case someone is offended." WTF?  ???

Then he had a short debate between a 30 year old 'Walk On Girl' and a feminist type who came out with all the usual stuff about women being exploited and objectified and that's why the practice is being halted and she wanted to see the end of 'Grid Girls' etc as well.  ::) 

The 'Walk On Girl' replied that she did a job that she enjoyed, was well paid, was never forced to do anything she didn't want to and that people like the 'feminist' were going to cause a lot of job losses...  I know who I was cheering on!  :)

Yes.....The hairy armpit feminists find it difficult to understand that many women do these so called 'sexist jobs' because they want to. Because they choose to.

Hairy feminist however can't accept this, and believes  these women need 'saving from themselves' and the exploitation of evil men who are all rapists and should be castrated.

I believe they would say that these women only take these kinds of jobs willingly because of their "internalised misogyny"..

Being of well below average intelligence I needed to google this.

........as I did with the reply from Ron. :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 31 January 2018, 13:29:58 »

I'm only a ragged-arsed kid dragged up in the poor back streets of the East End of London, Doctor.....

Ron.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 January 2018, 17:37:24 »

If the lord didn't want me to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of streak and bacon and stuff. He'd have used an inedible material such as Tofu. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 31 January 2018, 18:00:00 »

Meanwhile...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/all-burgers-now-impossible-to-eat-20170831134933

;D

Well quite. Iv'e never understood the over-full stacked burger. I know I've got a big gob, but . . .

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 31 January 2018, 18:24:30 »

If the lord didn't want me to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of streak and bacon and stuff. He'd have used an inedible material such as Tofu. :y
The Tofu Terrorists are reading your posts as we speak. You will be next on their list for the carrot and turnip treatment.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 31 January 2018, 19:00:33 »

There is a certain logic to this statement.

In the same way if God hadn't wanted men to be attracted to women he would have made them all look like man hating feminists.

But God was wise and  made 'attractive women' for men to enjoy :).........shortly to be outlawed. >:(

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 31 January 2018, 19:23:45 »

Nature dictates that man is the hunter/chaser and woman is the nest-builder/chased. We fly in the face of nature at our peril.
In other words, carry on groping!  :y 8)

Ron.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 31 January 2018, 22:33:28 »

There is a certain logic to this statement.

In the same way if God hadn't wanted men to be attracted to women he would have made them all look like man hating feminists.

But God was wise and  made 'attractive women' for men to enjoy :).........shortly to be outlawed. >:(
Enjoyment or attractive women?
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 31 January 2018, 22:44:04 »

Nature dictates that man is the hunter/chaser and woman is the nest-builder/chased. We fly in the face of nature at our peril.

Ron.

Glad you said that. It puts Mrs. KW firmly in the chair when it comes to building that extension she wants to the rear of the kitchen, then. :y

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 31 January 2018, 23:12:59 »

Ron.

On Winterwatch on TV tonight they had night vision of bats. Male bat was attempting to mate with female bat, with a dick the length of his body. Female bat was hibernating, totally unresponsive, didn't even wake up. That put him in his place  ;D

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 01 February 2018, 00:01:13 »

Ron.

On Winterwatch on TV tonight they had night vision of bats. Male bat was attempting to mate with female bat, with a dick the length of his body. Female bat was hibernating, totally unresponsive, didn't even wake up. That put him in his place  ;D

I wondered why Winterwatch was on so late mind you Hugh Fernley was on beaver watch at 6 p.m. last Saturday.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03 February 2018, 12:06:09 »

Ron.

Glad you said that. It puts Mrs. KW firmly in the chair when it comes to building that extension she wants to the rear of the kitchen, then. :y
I guess that depends on if that gives the opportunity to extend the garage back, with a lift, pit, and everything else a growing lad needs ;)
Grumpy old man

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 03 February 2018, 20:52:25 »

Because I eat meat every so often they have to bump a cow off this reduces the amount of methane they fart into the atmosphere,also if no ate meat there'd be no need to breed the cows and therefore the species would become extinct.So not only am I saving the planet I'm helping maintain a species :y By my reckoning I deserve a knighthood at least :D :D ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03 February 2018, 21:21:41 »

But you are already a Baron; doesn't that trump knight?  :y

Ron.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.