Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: BT internet activation day  (Read 2707 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: BT internet activation day
« Reply #15 on: 21 August 2018, 08:53:52 »

Still not the national news it should be. A BT first they connected on activation day. :o I personally won't use the bunch of totally useless 'tards for my broadband after all their total SNAFUs in the past. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
My BT fibre broadband was installed and working on the day they said it would be.  Granted, it was an engineer install, and I'd already done all the house end install for him, and Openreach had sent him up from Cornwall :o.

But they made the appointment, and kept their promise.

But, then, my Zen fibre was installed and working on the promised day, again an engineer install using Openreach.
Grumpy old man

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 August 2018, 11:59:12 »

Well....it's working now, so I won't have a word said against them  ;D

My too, BT are ace, I joined them 4 months ago, took £125 prepaid credit card and £115 Quidco kickback. They put the prices up £2.50 a month, it was shocking letter, price hike hidden on the back of the letter, no phone number or email address. I find that odd for a communications company. I rang up, they said they'd waive the 2.50, I said no thanks, I'd like to leave. Gone back to Plusnet, with £80 cash back. So BT paid me £100ish to be a customer and covered my bills for the time I was with them  :y

Now that is what I call customer service.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 August 2018, 22:02:48 »

Still not the national news it should be. A BT first they connected on activation day. :o I personally won't use the bunch of totally useless 'tards for my broadband after all their total SNAFUs in the past. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I had that once, last time I moved house. It was short lived. Unfortunately, they processed the previous bloke's disconnection after my connection, then took a week to even begin to sort out their own mess. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 August 2018, 00:56:30 »

I had that once, last time I moved house. It was short lived. Unfortunately, they processed the previous bloke's disconnection after my connection, then took a week to even begin to sort out their own mess. ::)

When moving offices we ordered phone lines & Internet, phones lines installed, but there is a mistake Internet not ordered, that's a 6 week lead in time. 6 weeks later, no Internet, oh there has been a mistake it hasn't been ordered, that a 6 week lead in time. At which point we told them to stick their broadband where the sun don't shine and went elsewhere but as it involved BT, you've guessed it another 6 week lead in time. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Great when you can't work at work without an Internet connection. >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.