Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: irmscher part suppliers  (Read 3185 times)

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
irmscher part suppliers
« on: 07 August 2006, 23:57:58 »

I'm looking to start sorting out my miggy, have managed to get a copy of the irmscher catalogue which has got some good stuff ... will be getting rid of that Vx grille for starters!

Can anyone recommend suppliers of irmscher bits? Mine's a facelift model so a fair bit of the stuff on fleabay isn't suitable ...

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: irmscher part suppliers
« Reply #1 on: 08 August 2006, 08:34:23 »

Leicester Motor Factors....

I think its www.lmfvauxhall.com
« Last Edit: 08 August 2006, 08:35:51 by Mark »

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 August 2006, 13:03:19 »

They have some good stuff, I had my eye on the imscher grill for my facelift miggy with the crome edge and the 'i'

Bit ££££ though  :(

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2006, 14:25:28 »

yes funnily enough I was thinking of that one too ... don't need it to say "irmscher" (the silhouette version does) - just an 'i' will do.

It is a bit pricey, but looks much better than the "slatted" one on fleabay - have a look on the LMF website at the price for a pre-facelift equivalent, will put the price of the facelift one into perspective ...  :o

I was thinking of getting rear and side skirts and a front bumper / air dam ... but at those prices I don't think I'll be rushing ... yes LMF is where I was looking - thanks Mark
« Last Edit: 08 August 2006, 14:27:16 by sounds2k »

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 August 2006, 14:32:46 »

yes funnily enough I was thinking of that one too ... don't need it to say "irmscher" (the silhouette version does) - just an 'i' will do.

It is a bit pricey, but looks much better than the "slatted" one on fleabay - have a look on the LMF website at the price for a pre-facelift equivalent, will put the price of the facelift one into perspective ...  :o

I was thinking of getting rear and side skirts and a front bumper / air dam ... but at those prices I don't think I'll be rushing ... yes LMF is where I was looking - thanks Mark

Pre facelft grille £258 thats madness looks nice though. Cant see any bumper for the early omega's either unless I am missing something.

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 August 2006, 22:54:31 »

The key to eBay is patience.

Also the German eBay site (ebay.de) is usually loaded with irmy gear.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #6 on: 08 August 2006, 22:57:37 »

and if anyone is an expert on that its you eh mate ?with that stunning Irmy Mega  :)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 August 2006, 23:06:09 »

and if anyone is an expert on that its you eh mate ?with that stunning Irmy Mega  :)

Cheers Mark.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 August 2006, 23:47:48 »

I've downloaded a copy of the irmscher omega catalogue, having had a look through it funnily enough I think ultimately I'd like to get mine looking like yours, but TBH I don't think I can afford it - well not at the moment - although that Vx grille has got to go!

Must have cost you a bit to do that lot, where did you get it all from? How did the self-levelling suspension cope with the lowering springs? It does look nice :)

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09 August 2006, 00:08:09 »

I've downloaded a copy of the irmscher omega catalogue, having had a look through it funnily enough I think ultimately I'd like to get mine looking like yours, but TBH I don't think I can afford it - well not at the moment - although that Vx grille has got to go!

Must have cost you a bit to do that lot, where did you get it all from? How did the self-levelling suspension cope with the lowering springs? It does look nice :)
Cheers.  Much appreciated. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sourced from all over Europe, and i ain't kidding. Cost slightly more than i declared to the other half though.  ;)

Suspension was fine, reacted better than i expected, although i always knew it would be ok as it was genuine irmscher. Still levels without a problem.

Changing your grille will make a massive difference to how it looks. Far more imposing.

As i said previously, patience is the key. Also helped that my mate Jim was able to collect most of the stuff for me from Germany etc. It's all his fault anyway cos he gave me an irmscher catalogue when i first got the car, so i was hooked then.  :)

It might take you a while to get there, but your efforts will be rewarded.

« Last Edit: 09 August 2006, 00:13:36 by Kev »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.