Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Fashioned  (Read 2475 times)

x25xe

• Hayes, Middlesex
  • Avater removed due to size
    • View Profile
Re: Old Fashioned
« Reply #15 on: 28 September 2006, 22:24:27 »

Just spotted this thread.

Swearing on TV is just another way that standards have dropped like a stone.  There is no (or at least seems to be) respect these days.  People just do as they please.

I think that children are exposed to swearing far too much, not only on TV but by their own parents as has been said.  I remember last christmas I was out on the 24th doing my shopping (late i know).  There was this woman who had a trail of children following her.  She was shouting at them at the top of her voice in the middle of the street "come on you F***ing C*****s get a move on. B******s the lot of you".  I was so amazed at this I stopped dead in my tracks.  I simply looked at her and said "people like you do not deserve to have children".  For this remark, she punched me in the chest to the ground!  I suppose I should not have said anything, but I was so shocked it was an "auto pilot" moment.
1998 2.5 V6 Omega CDX, Leather and Electric Pack!

Martin_1962

Re: Old Fashioned
« Reply #16 on: 28 September 2006, 22:50:39 »

Just spotted this thread.

Swearing on TV is just another way that standards have dropped like a stone.  There is no (or at least seems to be) respect these days.  People just do as they please.

I think that children are exposed to swearing far too much, not only on TV but by their own parents as has been said.  I remember last christmas I was out on the 24th doing my shopping (late i know).  There was this woman who had a trail of children following her.  She was shouting at them at the top of her voice in the middle of the street "come on you F***ing C*****s get a move on. B******s the lot of you".  I was so amazed at this I stopped dead in my tracks.  I simply looked at her and said "people like you do not deserve to have children".  For this remark, she punched me in the chest to the ground!  I suppose I should not have said anything, but I was so shocked it was an "auto pilot" moment.

SHould have got her done for assault
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 18 queries.