Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auction  (Read 2223 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Auction
« on: 21 October 2006, 17:59:03 »

I went to an auction in Ewloe which is down the road from me today and guess what was there. A 99 metallic grey Elite with cream leather, one previous owner and the dealer, 123000 miles, a full service history and 8 months MOT. So did I buy it, Like a first class pillock I am, No, how much did it go for £480 :o. I now own an Alfa GTV which will be up for sale soon but I wish the Omega came after the Alfa and I would have bought both. So now im kicking myself :'(
Retired

STMO123

Re: Auction
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2006, 18:36:30 »

I went to an auction in Ewloe which is down the road from me today and guess what was there. A 99 metallic grey Elite with cream leather, one previous owner and the dealer, 123000 miles, a full service history and 8 months MOT. So did I buy it, Like a first class pillock I am, No, how much did it go for £480 :o. I now own an Alfa GTV which will be up for sale soon but I wish the Omega came after the Alfa and I would have bought both. So now im kicking myself :'(

Thats amazing. Never been to an auction, wouldn't have the confidence, but i'd love to go, just for a look round.

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2006, 18:37:55 »

Jeeeesus bargin
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2006, 20:25:18 »

V6 GTV?

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2006, 20:38:03 »

V6 GTV?
I wish ;) Unfortunately a 2.0 twin spark
Retired

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 October 2006, 21:33:58 »

They're kinda nice, well sound nine anyway, but rust worse than the Meega's!
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #6 on: 21 October 2006, 21:53:09 »

Auctions  ::) i love em - almost addicted in fact!
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #7 on: 21 October 2006, 22:34:46 »

Blimey at that price i would of....it sounds a bargain  :D .....even if a non runner you would have made your money back on ebay stripping it

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 October 2006, 14:18:05 »

Ewloe's even nearer me than you, where was the auction? is it a regular one?

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 October 2006, 20:26:00 »

Ewloe's even nearer me than you, where was the auction? is it a regular one?
Clwyd Car Auction, Holywell Road its been there for at least 20 years that I know of. It starts at 12.00 every Saturday and its good because Saturday is a traders busy day so they tend to stay away :y
Retired

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 October 2006, 20:42:00 »

Well i have had 2 52 reg astra's both estates and in white 1 from an auction witch was FU**ED 132,000 miles and knackered gearbox and suspension for £2250 LS spec sold it straight away 4 £2700 told the man the probs and he bit my hand off then got 1 for £3450 72,000 miles full tax and test same car just club spec and it is lovely both were 1.7DTI'S aswell the one we have now the wife drives it's a luvly motor and no longer will i buy from an auction thats why  :)
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 22 October 2006, 22:39:45 »

Well i have had 2 52 reg astra's both estates and in white 1 from an auction witch was FU**ED 132,000 miles and knackered gearbox and suspension for £2250 LS spec sold it straight away 4 £2700 told the man the probs and he bit my hand off then got 1 for £3450 72,000 miles full tax and test same car just club spec and it is lovely both were 1.7DTI'S aswell the one we have now the wife drives it's a luvly motor and no longer will i buy from an auction thats why  :)
This auction gives you an hour g/tee on all cars up to five years old and if theres a fault with the engine, gearbox,axels or suspension they will give you a full refund or the cost to repair. All cars are also HPI before they go through the auction :y
Retired

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23 October 2006, 03:48:27 »

Cheers, I know where you are, think I will go down and watch the fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.